Angelsounds Doppler

LilPrincessXx

Reaction score
Im thinking of buying this but before i do i just want to know if its any good! has anyone got one or had one, what do you think of it? thankyou xx

I got mine yesterday. Ordered it off ebay for £25, arrived the next day.
I previously bought the Summers one from Boots and ended up panicking because I couldn't find anything.

Was a bit nervous to try the Angelsounds one yesterday but......it WORKS!!! I heard the LO HB and even heard kicks even when I can't feel them yet. Best £25 I've spent...now I can have reassurance in between scans and midwife appointments x x

Had mine since week 10 and heard heartbeat (very low) but almost straight away!! Its brilliant and the best £23 ive spent :)

I have Angel sounds but cant find baby that well, im a size 16 so i dont know if its my size or because im not looking properly :blush:
I have rented the hi-bebe LCD screen which is fab, have found babys hb every time and even tells you the heart rate :D xxx

Would defo recommend it :0) i heard my babies heartbeat at 9+4 with the angelsounds xx

the best £25 ive spent so far! cant always find the HB straight away but my baby moves around ALOT never stays in the same place for more than about a minute so i lose it all the time! but when shes being cooperative its easy peasy, had ours from about 15 weeks and got the HB straight away, before i even found my own haha

It is the best £25 I have spent too. Great for reassurance when you need it.

I use Angelsounds & recommend it :thumbup:
xx :thumbup:

Mine arrived yesterday paid only £16.99 from Amazon. I too was worried about using it but it was wonderful to hear the LO's heartbeat it was soo clear as well and much easier to find than I thought. I'm really glad I bought this.

i had mine around 16 weeks and could hear the heartbeat, its great value but i stopped using it as my LO didnt seem to like it, always kicking really hard when it was on

Get one get one get one! Took me 10 mins but I found it and I timed it at 170bpm, was the best feeling ever. I'm nearly 16 weeks and its surprisingly still quite low down. You can even hear the placenta and your own pulse, its like a whirring wind sound with a heartbeat its weird! I cant wait to get home and use mine again now!

I found heartbeat on mine from 13 weeks. Have to say though, I've not used it at all since I've been able to feel movements (about 18 weeks onwards) but it was easy enough to use, and record the heartbeat onto your computer if you want to.

ooh I've just bought mine and reading all your posts has made me really excited, I cant wait for it to arrive!

I got mine for $40 from amazon and heard the baby's heartbeat at 9 weeks.

Definitely get it!!

Best £22 spent!!

Got it at about 11+5 and heard heartbeat from then - took ages the first few times, but now I can find it in about 10seconds! At 19wks and mine is still down at hairline. At the start you do need to start looking really low and only move it really slowly like a mm at a time and stopping and listening each time.

Its amazing - get it!!

And do let us know how you get on!!

I am gonna get one now too, have been thinking about it for 2 weeks now...am going to e bay now.

Thanks x x x

I bought the angelsounds doppler. I found the heartbeat right away at 10 weeks + 5. I've not used it so much since my booking scan but I found it really reassuring to hear the heartbeat x

I got my doppler today :happydance: i get confused between the babys heartbeat and mine :( theres a slow heartbeat and a fast heartbeat but i think the fast 1 is mine anyone else got confused :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"