Angelsounds Doppler.

i tried again last night and it was a bit painful this time. does this mean everything is growing inside me? or maybe i was just a bit bloated?

dont know how i will cope at 12 week scan when i need a full bladder. i dont know about baby but i wont be able to sit still and every touch of that scanner thing will make me want to wee :)

Hey
I have the angelsounds doppler (no lcd display). Tried on 12 weeks, couldnt find it. tried 12 + 3 and found it no bother. i wouldnt try earlier so I didnt stress!
From what I read, a full bladder is recommended with the angelsounds doppler, it uses 3MhZ (about 1-3cm penetration so liquid in bladder helps it go further!) Some others use 2Mhz and this is more effective earlier (10 weeks) and can go 4-5 cm!

Put the doppler on your own heart first, and you'll know for definate then, that you've found your baby as it is VERY different!

As tempting as it is, i'm only gonna use mine once a week max, dont want it to affect baby, read some mixed views on this, better safe than sorry!
good luck!

Tried mine just now, located where it is due to all the moving! Babie's having a right party in there at the moment. Obviously can't find it's heartbeat, but moved the doppler all over and the movement is in the right of my pelvis :D went mental when I laughed!

you can feel your baby moving already?

No, hear it with the doppler. No way any movements can be felt yet!

I just found hb yesterday and I'm 9 + 6 when we are this early it's way down by the pubic bone! I was freaking myself out not being able to find it looking a third below belly button! And if you are patient and lots of gell, you will most Likley hear it, I kept getting my own heart beat first! Lol, but then moved slightly and found it! I have had 2 mc's last year so it's great for reassurance between scans!

Tried mine just now, located where it is due to all the moving! Babie's having a right party in there at the moment. Obviously can't find it's heartbeat, but moved the doppler all over and the movement is in the right of my pelvis :D went mental when I laughed!

you can feel your baby moving already?

No, hear it with the doppler. No way any movements can be felt yet!

oooooh :) what does it sound like? :)

I have got the cheap angelsounds doppler with no display screen and i think its fab! I found babies heartbeat from 10 weeks, straight away, sometimes takes a few mins but i hear it everyday! cant mistake it as its soo much faster than your own hb! have recently been able to hear kicks on the doppler, obvs cant feel them yet! I use baby oil instead of gel so dont know if that makes a difference? think i have been very lucky to find it! its so reassuring! Just keep trying ladies :) xxx

Have you heard the swooshing noise of the blood yet?? It's very hard to explain lol, it's like being underwater and hearing the different noises of something moving through water, quick movements, sometimes it's louder where baby get's closer to the doppler and I hear a thud and then the swooshing again.

I shall get my OH to show me how to upload the recordings later to show you :) x

I found bubs at around 10weeks. Tried a few times in week 9, but couldn't find it. Mine is Angelsounds too. Tips are to try other headphones as the ones that came with it are rubbish, use Bio-oil or baby oil as it works better, have a full bladder and pop a pillow under your hips. Also when putting it on your tummy, tip it side to side and forward and back and move it really slowly. If you place it by public bone and tip it so it is inclined slightly under it, that is where I heard it first.
It used to take me ages to find, but now I can pick it up relatively easy! Can hear bubs moving on it too - really swooshy!
Hope that helps - and really don't panic if you can't find it, bubs hides away sometimes!!

i tried again last night and it was a bit painful this time. does this mean everything is growing inside me? or maybe i was just a bit bloated?

dont know how i will cope at 12 week scan when i need a full bladder. i dont know about baby but i wont be able to sit still and every touch of that scanner thing will make me want to wee :)

Yes I know what you mean, when I had my mc last year I had to go in with a full bladder, i was about to pop - she actually said it was too full :growlmad: so dont feel you have to go in full to bursting - that is so uncomfortable. Im going to wee before I leave then drink a bottle of water on the way to the hospital..
With my lcd doppler I can actually find the hb better with an empty bladder. It was soooo painful when I had a full bladder I just couldnt do it, plus I was prodding so hard that it is now really tender. Im only going to try once a week now.
I managed to record it on my phone so Im going to try to upload - but have no idea how!!

Where di you buy this besides Ebay? My paypal is having fits at the moment, not recognizing my new bank. I need to purchase from an online or brick and mortar store.

hhhmmm i was going to say amazon too. but thats online aswell. i am going to google real shops that sell them for you :)

US Amazon does not have it :( I could use my CC on amazon! I have lots of Credit cards, just cant use pay pal.

who was it that said using your own headphones makes a difference? wish i had thought of this a long time ago! i still havent heard baby - hopefully next week i will. but i used my headphones and nearly all the fuzz and crackle that was there before has gone! :) thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->