AngelUK's list

AngelUK

Mummy of twin boys
Reaction score
So I really have to get a move on but thinking is still so weirdly exhausting (stupid virus!), so I better keep a list here.

Dominic:

- Fitbit Ace 2 for kids √
- Fifa22 for xbox one √
- Xbox controller plushie √
- Goalie gloves √
- Football cones and workout set √
- Football league poster √
- Messi poster √
- Mattress for den √
- Magic 8 ball √
- Kitty pic and frame √
- Match Attax tin (maybe stocking)
- Arsenal wall calendar √
- Weird but true book (maybe stocking) √
- Mini Would You Rather game for stocking √
- Bookmark for stocking √
- Chocolates for stockings
- Bath bomb for stockings √
- Among us blind bag for stockings √

Sebastian:

- Soldier camo helmet with ace of spades and bullets √
- Soldier camo costume √
- 303 piece Military playset √
- Treasure X Lab √
- Tesla Cyber truck and trailer
- Axolotl Plushie √
- Mattress for den √
- Among us Capsule √
- Mini Charades game for stocking √
- How to draw Monsters book (maybe stocking) √
- Books √
- Countryball plushie (maybe stocking) √
- Countryball Notebook for stocking √
- Bookmark for stocking √
- Chocolates for stockings
- Bath bomb for stockings √
- Among us Blind bag √

For both:
- Scrabble √
- Monopoly Deal √

Nick:
- John Le Carre novel √
- Pixie biography √
- Rivers of London graphic novel √
- Retro game Pac Man √

Mum:
- Cryptic crossword collection book √
- Silk pillow covers √
- Tomato growing set √
- Photo calendar √
- Jonas Kauffmann book √
SIL:
- Christmassy wax melts √
- Photo calendar √

MIL:
- Massage & heat chair √
- Photo calendar √

BMF
- Money towards an antique chest of drawers
- Photo calendar √
- Kew Gardens tea towel √

BFF
- Makeup removal pads √
- Gin herbs √
- Guide book √
- Brush pot

Teachers
- Gift vouchers √

Last edited:
-I bought 3 packs of Reusable Makeup Remover Pads from Superdrug for my BFF. Ive been using them myself for ages and they work so so well and wash brilliantly. An odd present perhaps but I hoping she will like them as much as I do. At any rate it feels nice to have less waste.
- I also got her a pack of Gin herbs from Growbar and a gin bottle xmas ornament to go on on the present. I want to get her a more serious present too but I am so stumped!

- I got John Le Carre's latest and last fully finished novel for Nick. So sad that he died and that there will be no more of them, as he is definitely one of Nick's favourite authors.

- For MIL my SIL and I are joining together to buy her a heat and massage recliner. Only £160!

- Ordered Advent Calendars for the boys. They have had the Smartie tower ones for the lest two years and love them but sadly they don't seem to make them anymore. So I got Cadbury tower ones instead. FX they will be as good.

I have those pads, I'm trying to do less waste, and they work really well. I've just started using a shampoo bar among other things and that's better than expected too
Some great buys there.

So I prodded Sebby a bit in regards what he wants for xmas and he said, "You know those presents that we didn't ask for and Santa just gives to us randomly? Yeah, I want some of those!" Bummer! :haha: But on the other hand I love that he loves a good surprise, even if that isn't helpful for me!

Aww that's so sweet, what a lovely child. No demands for this or that, he just loves the suprise. That said it must be difficult with no ideas to bounce off.

I just ordered a biography on the Pixies for Nick (one of his favourite bands) and the new graphic novel in the Rivers of London series by Ben Aaronovich. That makes 3 books for him and nothing else... :wacko: He is SOO hard to buy for! In his defence he is a pretty modest guy and he really is happy with very little but c'mon!! lol

I also just now had the idea to get cones for Dom's football training but need to check with Nick which ones would be best.

ETA oh and I also just ordered the photo calendars of the boys for the immediate family and Sebby's godfather. So that's another thing ticked off the list.

Last edited:

You're doing great :)

Nick sounds difficult to buy for but it's great that he is happy :)

The photo calendars of the boys sound lovely.

I just bought easily (!) inflatable mattresses for the boys' dens (under their cabin beds) and I thiiink apart from stocking fillers I may be done for them. Can that be?! Surely not?!

Last edited:
Ok I found some other little bits, as you do :haha:

For Dom I had to rethink the Tops Trumps as he pretty much has all the ones he would like, including Football, Minecraft, Plants v Zombies and all sorts of animals. So instead he is getting an Arsenal wall calendar which I am hoping he will like.

Sebby is getting a surprise Among Us Capsule which has a surprise character in each box. He had bought one already with his own money and wants to colect them all.

I also bought Among Us Blind bags with small keychain figures in them. (Btw neither of them is allowed to play Among Us! Big No No for us but I think they watch some videos on youtube and the characters are quite cute).

For Nick I found a little handheld retro game thing with Pac Man which I thought was fun. FX he did like that too back in the day and not just space invaders, I cannot remember!
Also, he is getting a big box of The Purple Ones from quality street as those are his favourites (mine too).

ETA looking over my list there are too many stocking fillers and not that many proper presents. Hm.

I got an Aubameyang autograph card on ebay for Dom. He put an Aubameyang poster on his hastily scribbled list yesterday but we already have the England squad one for him so I hope this will be good too.
I now need to find an additional present for Sebby. I knew I couldn’t possibly be done! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"