Animal cruelty :(

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
... I can't stop thinking about it. I left my house this morning and as I was locking the door I heard a man shouting really aggressively and I mean 'really evil'... "you fu****g better not do that again.. Ive warned you" blah blah. I thought he was talking to a person until I turned and saw he had a dog on a lead. I followed them up the road as I was going to the bus stop and this evil man kept on and on at the dog pulling it and dragging it.. shouting at it, like it could do no right. All it was doing was walking along side him on the lead. Then all of a sudden he started kicking the dog and swearing his head off at it. I was absolutely gob smacked. It has totally totallyyyyy ruined my day. I havent been able to stop thinking about it. He tied the dog up and went in the shop and I feel almost guilty for not grabbing the dog and running. I dont think I would have had time though however I should have followed him and called the RSPCA. All I keep thinking about now is that poor dog getting abused every day of its life :cry: Its really effected me so badly and Im actually sitting in tears. I can't get it out of my head, yet it happened at 9.30am this morning. Sorry, I dont know why I posted really :(

Thats awful :cry: I dont know what to say other than there is nothing you could have done, do you know where he lives? Perhaps you could report him? I would :flower:

:hugs: Id report him. Atleast then you could say you tried :flower:

No :cry: This is why I feel so guilty cuz I should have followed him to his house and reported his address to the RSPCA. Stupidly I just walked to the bus. I feel terrible. I'm hoping I see him again soon passing my house. I'm gonna look out for him now and make it my business to follow him again. If I hear or see anything dodgy Im going to report him. I might follow and find his address and report him anyway cuz today was just disgusting :growlmad:

:hugs: How horrible. Hopefully you see him around again soon and can play detective, follow him home and report him. Poor dog.

You do need to report him. Keep a beady eye out for him, good luck. *******

Poor dog :(, it's not fair. Keep an eye out for him, he needs reporting x

I cant believe someone would do that to an animal. you really should call the animal police on him. He needs his ass thrown in jail for that. What an idiot. How can you pick on a poor defenseless animal like that? ugh that just gets my blood boiling.

RSPCA won't do anything without any evidence, film it on your phone if you do see anything like it again, rspca will check that the animal is fed watered, and well, but other than that they won't do anything, unless they can see wounds etc.

Ive been sat facing the window most of the day, looking out for him.. no sign as of yet :/ I have never seen him b4. Not that Ive noticed anyway. I think he must be local tho so I aint going to give up looking! Thanks everyone :/

**hugs** I know how you feel, I saw a man hitting his tiny little jack russell, while i was on holiday. It was awful, I just cried for half an hour afterwards.
I definitely think you should keep your phone handy - make sure you go out at the same time in the morning again and you may end up behind him again.

You could ask at the shop if they know him? It is a long shot but might be worthwhile asking, you never know!

Some people don't deserve the joy and loyalty that an amazing animal can give. I have seen so many incidents like this in my life and it makes me sick to the stomach, especially when they are out on walks and look depressed and scared of putting a paw wrong when my dog is running around like a lunatic having fun, not a care in the world.
I volunteer as a fosterer for a few rescues and have heard and seen some horrific things, unfortunetly, we can't save every animal. When I feel like this I just give my pets some extra loves and cuddles and it makes me feel a little better.

I'd love to work for the RSPCA. I am going to look into volunteering in this industry now. I have always been an animal lover from a young age. I regret not going down that career route. Instead I chose Psychology. Don't know why cuz Id much rather work with animals than people. Thanks for your message BeesBella. xxxxxx

My mum did an online course and is a qualified canine psychologist and she helps rehabilitate the abused dogs we foster. We often foster exbreeding bitches from puppy farms and the change that being in a house makes is amazing !

online course? wow I'd love to do something like that. Do you know where or have any info on it at all? xxxx

I'll have to ask her and get back to you but I am pretty sure she did it here - https://www.caninebehaviour.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->