Anmum Formula

JaniceT

Mum to a gorgeous boy.
Reaction score
My LO is just 2m3w old and I'm breastfeeding him exclusively. However when he's about 7 months old, I have to stop breastfeeding as instructed by my FS so that I can begin my next ICSI cycle. So from then, I will switch to Formula.

I do have a few questions and I hope someone would have the answers?

1) how do I ween my baby off BM to take FM?
2) I am considering Anmum formula because it doesn't contain added sugars. However recently with the new formulation, there have been some complains that the milk turns purple if left out for an hour. Is anyone experiencing this or know why?

Thanks! Xoxo

Not sure about your second question so hope someone else can help..
For your first question you need to make sure LO will take your breast milk from a bottle first by doing a few feeds a day with bottled BM then once all BM feeds are bottled add a feed a day with formula then 2 feeds and so on and so on..
Xx

Thanks! That really helps :). At the moment, LO takes the morning feed by bottle so that's no issue. Sorry for my ignorance but I'm really new to this. I read that babies may not like particular brands of FM. Does that mean I need to get a few brands to test just in case he hates the one I pick?

Just buy the one brand for now, give it about 4 days, it will probably make LO constipated as its thicker than BM if it does try a little water.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"