Announcement ideas??

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
I'm 12+4 day but still have another week and 1 day until my scan. We weren't going to bother to do a proper announcement since most of the family and close friends already know. I've decided I would like yo do something though, something different which can include my daughter who turns 15 months the day of my scan. I've looked online and found the usual big sister tshirt idea, or child holding a board which says the due date. It's not very original though. How will you be announcing or what ideas have you heard of? Thanks

DH surprised me by announcing last night. 🙄 But we took our scan photo to a Photobooth. In the top photo is only DH and I. Second photo is DH, me, and DS. Third photo is DH, me, DS, and DD. Fourth photo is all of us with the ultrasound photo. Turned out really cute with minimal effort! I'll try to post a photo, if you want to see

DH surprised me by announcing last night. 🙄 But we took our scan photo to a Photobooth. In the top photo is only DH and I. Second photo is DH, me, and DS. Third photo is DH, me, DS, and DD. Fourth photo is all of us with the ultrasound photo. Turned out really cute with minimal effort! I'll try to post a photo, if you want to see

This is an awesome idea! Would love to see how they turned out.

We are going for the big sister tshirt with her holding the scan photo (if she cooperates!) seen a lot of ideas on google but most of them seem to fit announcing first babies

My other half made a video of pictures of our little lady from the last year of her life he said he wanted to re make it and add pictures of her in a tshirt with big sister to be and pics of the scan. Be interesting to see how many people watch the video fully hahahaha. Might do that as it's something different. Xx

That's a lovely idea :) I'm going to get a picture of Oscar wearing a superhero outfit and then have another superhero outfit hung up or something and put every super hero needs a side kick. I'm not announcing on Facebook for a while yet though xx

I won't be annoncing for a little longer yet either. I may either wait until we have a gender. But I'm tempted to keep the gender a secret this time. Xx

Lol I want to be team yellow this time but once again my other half really wants to find out lol. X

Since DH is in the Army, we announced on Facebook, FUTURE SOLDIER ON THE WAY! EXPECTED SO DATE: 9/16/16!! Then after our first scan we uploaded it to Facebook.

I can't wait to tell everyone, same as with #1 we don't tell anyone until our 12week scan is ok. last time we put a copy of the scan in my dads birthday card and on facebook we posted a picture of my hubbies shoes sitting next to mine next to a tiny baby pair of shoes all converse on the stairs was lovely. this time we are doing the tshirt thing. i live 100miles from my family so will drive down for a visit and see how long it takes them to read his tshirt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->