Announcement ideas?!

Mrnmrsm

TTC#2
Reaction score
Trying to make the Tww go abit quicker by thinking of ideas on how you would tell your OH?

With my first he was away in the army so I rang him to tell him then sent a pic of the test... but this time I want it abit more special.

What ways did you/or going to tell your hubbys?

I'm a ways off having anything to tell OH yet but I'm interested to see what anyone else is planning. I want to do something nice to surprise him rather than just tell him. Good luck to you all ladies :flow:

Me too i could be jinxing myself but I get so excited about telling him 💙

With our 1st we conceived just before our 1st round of ivf I was at doctors asking them to confirm and they did but mother in law was there and whilst I was booking my midwife appointment she rang up and told my partner before I even could, which bummed me a little as I wanted to make it special especially as a few months prior that it's highly unlikely I'll conceive on my own, with my 2nd it was my partners birthday and we not long just come back from our 10th anniversary in Egypt, I decided to take a test in evening was faint bfp so I sneaked and got a digi said pregnant 1-2 so waited till he walked in and said what could I do to make your birthday that little extra special he just laughed with a blizzare look on his face so I basically threw the test at him with excitement lol he said it defiantly made his birthday lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->