annoyed at people rant

jenn2282

mom to Arianna
Reaction score
Okay so why is it when you announce your preggy That the 1st question out of there Freaking mouths are

"who's the daddy?"

Why they hell does it matter 1st , 2nd um thanks for the congrats , thanks for seeing how i am doing. I have never asked someone who that dad is even if it not obvious.Ticks me off.

2nd questions after the 1st one are either 1) are you keeping it ... um whu wouldn't i be. 2) is it a boy or girl that one only annoys me cause it seems the most important thing to them is who's the daddy and what is it, and not if i am ok.

Urg rant over, feel free to add yours

I always get "Was it planned"?

I mean seriously? I'm 29 and have successfully avoided getting pregnant until now. Do I sound like someone who might have an accident?

I just tell then dads not in the picture to shut them up. Don't need them know i used a donor cause OMG you can't be single and preggy unless the dad is a jerk. Like really i'm 29 in dec thank-you it's normal to have a baby

im a lesbian and we get asked if it was planned... i mean seriously come on people yes me and my wife planned this it didnt 'just' happen!

im a lesbian and we get asked if it was planned... i mean seriously come on people yes me and my wife planned this it didnt 'just' happen!

haha ok that one is stupid like really haha. Of course it was planned where did they think you got the sperm from lol. I'm surprised they haven't been more rude to you i know it happens in same sex couples. Which is stupid, used to nanny for a lesbian couple, they were my favorites i nannies for to be honest less stress involved.

several people have said it including my dippy auntie however i do think she is starting to loose the plot a little.

the last person at work who asked (my wife and i did work together up until last week) i put on a really straight face and said no i cheated on her she doesnt know yet so dont say anything. they pulled a strange face and walked off lol i was laughing all day

hahahaha thats awesome i need to come up with a good come back for are you with the dad. maybe be like no i was like Mary immaculate conception I like woke up and was preggy.

I had a one night stand with the guy from Thor hahah. I wish.

Tell them you got pregnant off a toilet seat.. if they're stupid enough to ask that question, they're probably stupid enough to believe that answer.. and then they'll be scared of public bathrooms forever! Justice! Hahahha

haha...no it was an accident-you'll be seeing us on oprah soon!

Yeah I have been asked too many times already "was it planned" I am now answering with "Well i am married, so yes it was but it doesn't matter if it wasn't." and people are looking at me like i am a snappy pregnant lady when i say it, but im just so sick of it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->