Annoyed! little bit of a rant >.<

dgirllamius

Lena's Mutter
Reaction score
God, I am so annoyed right now I just don't know what to do.

My apartment looks like a bomb has hit it, so I decided to start off with the bathroom as this was the messiest room of all. Cleaned the bath, toilet and sink, along with mopping the floor (I haven't done it for a while, it needed it bad).

Now, I have this rather misbehaving cat that stresses me out to no end. He gets on the sofa when he's not meant to, gets on the kitchen table, makes a mess with his food, makes a mess round the house with his litter tray stuff, stratches things he's not supposed to, gets on the bed etc etc etc etc.

While I was cleaning the bathroom, after I had mopped the floor, he decides to run in the bathroom, skids across the floor and gets hair and dirt and dust and crap EVERYWHERE. I just mopped it, so you can guess...I was FUMING.

The doctor told me I have high blood pressure (I didn't have it before pregnancy and never had a problem before) and she told me to keep calm and stay relaxed. IMPOSSIBLE with that misbehaving little sh*tbag running round the flat making it a mess again after I've cleaned it.

Now, normally this wouldn't bother me and I'd just get on with it, but since getting pregnant, EVERYTHING he does annoys the hell out of me.

Anyone else getting more annoyed at things than usual?

/rantover

Yes, so much so my eldest recently asked me if I have anger management problems.....
we also have this little beauty who is 10 weeks old and cant go out for the toilet yet (roll on Wednesday!!)

Attachments

• IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
I was getting that between weeks 7 and 9 but thankfully its gone (I almost suffocated my OH on more than one occassion. Now his life is in safe hands again.)

Oh absolutely! Everything annoys me. I only have the energy to say or do things once and if they get messed up or do go the way I want I get pretty upset. I also have High blood pressure that I didn't have before being pregnant and it's been so bad I'm on medication. Trying to stay calm.....just isn't happening too often.....although I'm better now then I was a few weeks ago!!!

Good Luck to you.... I have 3 dogs and animals can really be a cause of stress at times. I love 1 of them to death but would be happy to find homes for the other 2.

Good Luck to you.... I have 3 dogs and animals can really be a cause of stress at times. I love 1 of them to death but would be happy to find homes for the other 2.

The way I'm feeling right now it wouldn't bother me to get rid of the annoying cat. I never really wanted him in the first place (I like cats, but I don't want one) but my OH was dead set on having one. Now he's here, I'm the one who has to put up with the behavior.

I'd be quite happy just having my pet snake instead of any other animals around. He's no bother at all, love him. I love animals, I just don't want them :wacko:

I felt this way about my OH, not my pets... lol... Don't worry - you'll get to feel more like yourself and have more once your body adjusts to the hormones. I still have my days when I honestly feel like killing everyone I see, but they're much fewer and far between than they were in late first/early second tri.

YES!!! No one is safe at my house. :haha:
It sounds so horrible, but even when my 3 year old daughter even wants to sit on my lap I get so annoyed I have to get up and do "something". I feel so horrible about it bc all I want to do is love on her.:blush: She just gets under my skin the last week and its not like shes doing anything different.

I have two cats which I love dearly-- one naughty barely over a kitten, and the other with bowel problems. DH is amazing and so supportive, changes the litter box, etc. But he can't get the crap off the cat's behind :( I have had horrible morning sickness, so let's just say not fun.

That said, we keep the bathroom door shut! When the kitten is doing something very naughty, we just spray her with a little water and tell her no. She's learning quite quickly.

I get annoyed with poor hubby about really unfair things. Sometimes, it's because the way he is moving his hands makes me nauseas. Other times I just don't want to see his phone, or he's sitting in the wrong spot. Hoping it gets better soon!

The way I'm feeling right now it wouldn't bother me to get rid of the annoying cat. I never really wanted him in the first place (I like cats, but I don't want one) but my OH was dead set on having one. Now he's here, I'm the one who has to put up with the behavior.

I'd be quite happy just having my pet snake instead of any other animals around. He's no bother at all, love him. I love animals, I just don't want them :wacko:

I do understand and I have my dogs for different reasons. One was abandoned on my moms farm and I didn't want her to go to the pound....but now she drives me crazy and I feel so responsible for her that I don't know what to do. The other is a pup that I got before I knew I was pregnant...and I'm sure once I get her trained she'll be fine.....just not the best plan to train pups when you're at your absolute worst in patience!!!!

If your OH wanted the cat then I'd let him deal with it. Especially since it's not good for you to change kitty litter and stuff while your preg anyhow. I'd be willing to guess you'll have to be careful with your snake too. I got papers saying that I couldn't clean out a hamsters cage and same with turtles. A snake definitely would not be my cup of tea but my sister keeps 3 of them so I know that they definitely have an appeal for some! Good Luck staying sane in a crazy cat environment!!!!

Two German Shepherds here... So you're preaching to the choir about the fur LOL

Can you maybe put the cat in a big dog crate (with his food and litter) for a day for you to get some peace?

My dogs are my babies and I'd never dream of getting rid of them (they even have their own bedroom, no joke) but even I get enough of them sometimes and have days where they're either at the park for a run or banished to their room and I pretend I live in a home with no dogs for a little bit :cloud9:

Everything but my cats annoy me, lol... The husband all he has do is open his mouth when he comes off work, and i'm already pissed... HAHAH poor husband :) least hes understanding.

so glad I am not alone!!!

I LOVE my dogs but lately, I despise them! :haha:

The bigger one doesn't want to go to the bathroom outside when it's cold and the little one barks at everything lately. They both are in my face at all moments of the day. I get so frustrated with them, it's insane.

After getting so mad, I stop and think "oh my gosh, why am I SO angry at dogs?!" But they walk up to me and I'm still angry and tell them to shoo!

I know how you feel.. I have two cats, one of them is great, the other is only 6 months so he is absolutely crazy. He wakes OH and I up all night long, he climbs the curtains, eats anything I leave on the counter, gets into everything.. just evil! Some days I could just throw him outside! But my bad moods are getting a lot better lately, I still have my days tho!

Can you maybe put the cat in a big dog crate (with his food and litter) for a day for you to get some peace?

We live in an apartment and we have a entrance room which I can just close the door on him to so I can have my peace. He knows however that I am in the living room and scratches the door and meows all the time. He really does my head in.

He was a pain in the ass again yesterday, he acts all stupid when I get the hoover out. He races round the flat, sliding into things making them fall over, gets on the sofa when he knows damn well he isn't supposed to be on there etc.

He can also be quite violent as well, especially when you stroke him. He thinks you want to play, but you don't so the claws come out and scratches you half to death. I'm just worried about how he's going to be when the baby is here. I don't trust him one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->