annoyed

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by kelz86, Apr 1, 2011.

1. kelz86

kelz86 mum of 1 and 1 on way

im now cd38 never been this long normally 32 too 35 did a test cd34 and 35 bfn had few slight twinges in my side and its really wet [tmi soz ] down there as if af started but hasnt , ive not alot of hope this month as been ill wiv bad flu most of it so me n oh not :sex: much did try usin opks but never got a pos got a few where u cud defo see the line but nothing darker then control line so no idea wen i oed , no real symptoms either really boobs fine they normally sore i normally pop up in spots week before and they fade as af goes ive got few but they now fadin oh said u look healthy for first time this month u have nice rosey cheeks not pale and spots all nearly gne so they cud of been where i been worn down wiv flu only strange thing this month is ive broke of in spots all on top bit of my bak any way sorry for the rant now ive spoke about it af will prob show knowin my luck

2. schoolteacher

schoolteacher Mummy to Jackson

Hey! it could be that you didnt ovulate or you ovulated late and it's making your cycle longer? Or is's a BFP!!!! an just not showing up yet on tests! Stress can make you not ovulate or late ovulate as well as illness and as you said, you did had flu.
    xxx

3. kelz86

ty x bfp i hope im working tomoz so that will keep me busy im goin to try not thing about it till i finsh wrk at 2ish then shall get oh to take me to buy a test x

4. kelz86

did a test this afternoon bfn:growlmad: