• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Annoying ads

Babybump87

Reaction score
What’s with the annoying ads at the top and bottom of BnB ??

Is anyone else getting this or just me ? Haha

There’s ones for IVF which could upset some ladies ?
I’ve posted a pic

11D0A2D3-5586-4DB5-8D42-EAF9EB691DE6.jpeg

Web techie type over here. Absolutely agree that it sucks. Though ad content is nothing to do with the particular site, but the ad spaces on web pages are auto-populated based on what you search for and the sites you visit - so a lot of ladies who search for TTC, babies etc will get fertility related ads. Agree though B+B should maybe look at special ad filters to reduce the kind of things shown, I'm sure there's a way they could do that but it might be expensive - and ads are presumably the only way they get revenue...

Personally though, I never see them. If using a computer, you can install something called AdBlock and it takes away pretty much all adverts from sites. Just Google it, hit install, and the plague of targeted ads is vastly reduced. No good for phones though, although there's probably an app...

Thanks for your reply and the info on the ads. I am not at all techie , that’s my DHs job haha !

unfortunately I use BnB mobile ! I hope something can be done soon . It’s annoying but suppose we will just get used to it somehow hahah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"