Annoying pregnancy! (not serious!)

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
It's not a serious rant so don't worry.

I've just been having a look at tickets for shows in the next few months! So far I've found Michael McIntyre and Joe Pasquale....two of the funniest men on earth, are both coming to Yorkshire in our EDD week. I really want to see both of these guys but I know that if we get tickets we wont be able to go as either I'll be the size of a house or I'll be giving birth! :rofl:

Really annoying!!!!! :hissy:

I know how you feel hon!! I already had tix to see Boyzone but I will be 37 plus weeks gone so wont be going to that and Duran Duran are playing Edinburgh Castle mid July so I cant go to that either, as I will be having a c-section a couple of weeks earlier and the walk up the hill to the Castle would be impossible.

I'll also miss The Eagles on 4th July, a group I would love to have seen!!!

Yep, I know how you feel!!

xxx

Know how you feel hun, we have standing tickets for Pink on October 21 and I am due on the 30th. I'm telling hubby that we are still going and he is terrified lol! (I may not go but its fun watching him squirm just now lol)

It's not a serious rant so don't worry.

I've just been having a look at tickets for shows in the next few months! So far I've found Michael McIntyre and Joe Pasquale....two of the funniest men on earth, are both coming to Yorkshire in our EDD week. I really want to see both of these guys but I know that if we get tickets we wont be able to go as either I'll be the size of a house or I'll be giving birth! :rofl:

Really annoying!!!!! :hissy:

Don't worry, at least you haven't wasted any money!! We bought izzard tickets and then got my bfp! it's the day before my due date!

It could be worse... I had a friend who they mixed her due dates up by a month and then she went over 2 weeks and had to be induced. She bought tickets to go to a concert on the floor for her birthday (baby should have been born by then) but where baby was so late and dates were so mixed up she was unable to go. Everyone took pictures and told her how good the concert was though lol.

I went to the rocky horror show the day before Charlotte was born. I was on crutches with my PSD but had a fab PVC outfit made for me by a friend and just had to take advantage of the last night of freedom.

:wohoo:I can join in with this one. I'm going to see Lenny Kravitz in July with my friend who is also now preggers. We're going to be the blimpiest people there! In my mind, really - if I was ever going to be in the same room as the gorgeous Mr Kravitz... I wouldnt be the size of a weather balloon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->