Anomaly scan in 2.5 hours and terrified

Congrats on a great scan and your little girl! Glad everything went well!

well Im back! and everything was fine:cloud9:..she couldnt get the 5th pic of the heart she needed but wasnt concerned so I just have to have another scan after christmas..baby is definitely a girl and was wriggling about lots,:happydance: we got a full on shot of her little face and she was opening and closing her mouth and putting her hand up to her face..have attached my scan pic

see :) and how wonderful it was :) glad it went great and welcome to team pink :)

well Im back! and everything was fine:cloud9:..she couldnt get the 5th pic of the heart she needed but wasnt concerned so I just have to have another scan after christmas..baby is definitely a girl and was wriggling about lots,:happydance: we got a full on shot of her little face and she was opening and closing her mouth and putting her hand up to her face..have attached my scan pic

see :) and how wonderful it was :) glad it went great and welcome to team pink :)

it was fab:thumbup:..probably one of the nicest scans Ive had because she talked me through what she was doing..you could see her opening and closing her hands etc:happydance:

Aww congratuations! I was terrified before my scan yesterday too and i'm glad all is okay for you! Welcome to team pink =D

Thanks for the update, I'm so pleased all went well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->