another 2week wait and reading too much into symptoms :(

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by mummy2one, Feb 1, 2011.

1. mummy2one

mummy2one DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)

Well ladies Im in the TWW yet again :(
    Half way through I know but I am reading so much into symptoms its unbelievable :cry:
    I was out Friday night had a couple of drinks and felt incredibly :sick: ( was sick twice :cry:) then realised I was in the TWW and felt awful that I had had a drink, but then started thinking what if thats the reason I was :sick: :shrug: With our DS I was ill everytime I had the slightest smell of alcohol and also when I ate certain things :shrug:
    Then Ive been sleeping on a night but falling asleep around 2pm and 8pm which is very unlike me :shrug:
    Also been very gassy :haha: much to OH annoyance :haha::haha:
    OOOOH I really want this month to be the month but we only :sex: 5times max and I wasn't concentrating on when I was ovulating or anything this month as we decided to put it to the back of our minds....hence why I haven't been lurking as much on here

2. Coffee Lover

Coffee Lover Mum of 3, Expecting No. 4

symptoms sound promising.. :) have you tested yet ?

xxx

3. Webbykinskt

Webbykinskt Well-Known Member

I was sick after having one glass of wine on saturday and I'm in the TWW too! I know how you feel. I'm losing hope with every BFN... but your symptoms sound great! Good luck x

4. mummy2one

Thank you ladies :)
    I did a test at 8dpo and :bfn: but I know it was very very early Coffee lover im a sucker for testing early :haha:
    Weve been trying a few months now and was hoping it wouldn't take so long every :bfn: gives me less hope for the next month.

:dust: to you Webbykinskt fx'd
    My reading predicted this cycle so would be great as would also mean an October baby which would be awesome :haha:

5. Coffee Lover

I am just the same i have been testing since 6po.. crazy i know but i just cant help myself... you one day ahead of me.. i got a few symptoms... you never know we might both get our :bfp: and we can be bump buddies :) : hugs:

6. mummy2one

Aww :dust: Coffee Lover fx'd and everything else for you :flower:
    Yeah would be great if it was this cycle for us all

:dust: :dust: :dust:

7. franny_k

franny_k Mummy to Grace and Jude

I'm the same! Am around 9dpo and my boobs keep tingling (the major early preg sign I had with DD), am cramping and had light spotting today. I don't want to think about it but it's IN MY HEAD ALL THE TIME!!! Aggh! And really I shouldn't test for at least two weeks because my cycles are all over the place. In addition, there is pretty much no way I can be PG this month because we only DTD ONCE (!) last month and according to FF it was probably too early. Then I was ill for nearly two weeks and totally not in the mood.

Oh well, fx for you all xx

8. mummy2one

:dust: Franny_K!!!!
    Well I woke this morning with very dull but noticeable cramps on my left hand side and THRUSH (TMI SORRY) and my gosh is it hurting :cry::cry::cry: not had it in so long forgot what it feels like :shrug:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

9. Coffee Lover

awww, cramps could be a good sign, you might be having implantation pains...
    Have you tested this morning.. I did and it was a :bfn: :nope:

10. mummy2one

No havent tested this morning, although it took all my strength not to :haha:
    :hugs: your not out yet hun the :witch: hasnt got you

11. HockeyMom

HockeyMom Well-Known Member

Coffee Lvr :coffee:wishing you the best of luck same to you Mummy:thumbup:!! I am trying to be positive myself and not test. I think I just experienced IB late sunday night then it was very scant monday. For sure gone by Tuesday. Nothing like a period at all...and really early for me being CD23. I am very irregular so anything goes w/ me...but haven't had an early 28 cycle in years. So HOPEFULLY :winkwink: this is a good sign.

I haven't had any other real symptoms oddly...which w/ my hormones having been totally out of wack for the last few months I feel like I had more in months prior and wasn't pg. :dohh: Just gassy & HUNGRY that's really it & really stuffy.

Well cheers to holding out to test...I want to wait another week or so just to see...man it is going to be grueling! :hissy:

:hugs: & :dust: