Another argos 3 for 2 before xmas?

xSuzx

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is likely to be another 3 for 2 on toys in argos before xmas?

Does anyone know if there is likely to be another 3 for 2 on toys in argos before xmas?

Hi if I remember right from last year I'm positive they had another 3for2 towards the end of November.

Anyone know if kids' bikes were included in the last one?

The manager at my local store told me to keep an eye at the end of months october or november but he was unsure they were having another as they only done 2 last year and theyve already done 2. But he also said it was more popular than the £5/10 vouchers so I'm thinking they'll do another xx

Fab! Thank you! Will hold out for some of the bigger items I want :)

i asked when i went in there and he said they never get told before a big promotion they find out about 3-4 days before it starts but he said just keep a lookout

There was one around the end of November last year. They make sooo much money off of it so imagine they would do another x

There will definitely be one, just asked someone in the office who deals with it and he said it's going to be week 45. Which is beginning of next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->