..... another boy if i get bfp in 2 weeks.....

kat132

3 boys
Reaction score
13 days into my 28 day cycle me and OH :sex:...... i have only ever been able to conceive when i am ovulating never before or after and always conceived 1st time by doing this. i already have 2 beautiful boys. I am 100% certain that if i get a bfp in 2 weeks it will be another boy. I will be happy as long as bean is healthy but i would like a girl tbh. (think it's normal when you have 2 of the same already).

I have heard so many stories about boy sperm being quicker than girl and pretty much being guaranteed a boy if you are ovulating and get a girl if you do it before ovulation etc.... is that accurate?

Its gonna be a looooooong 2 weeks

There's no research to back this up. So fingers crossed for a bfp but don't buy anything blue if you get it. You still have a 50-50 chance of a girl.

I think i will just not even think about a girl. already thinking of boys names in case i get bfp, haha. I suppose if it is meant to be it will be :shrug:

I sit on the fence with this because we have two girls and we are trying for a boy. I'm 37 OH is 42 and our girls are 2 and 4.

I honestly think it's a 50/50 chance. My friend had her fifth boy yesterday and I'm not convinced she's only had sex on ovulation all 5 times. I think you get what you're dealt.

We are not bothered as long as all is ok. A boy would be nice but we won't be upset if we have a girl. We are currently in the 2ww after B'ding for 6 consequituve days haha, so hoping this is our month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->