another breast pad thread

Dani_b

Expecting number 4 🤰🏼❤️💙❤
Reaction score
can anyone recomend some decent breast pads? the ones im using are not very good. as soon as i stat feeding the other boob starts leaking and by the end of the feed i am usually soaked through

Tommee Tippee are the best ones I have ever used and I always recommend the breastshells which catch the milk from one boob while you feed from the other xx

will have a look for some of them when i go into town tmorrow. i am using morrisons own at the moment and they dont have any sticky stuff on the back so they just slip down so some of my leakage could be due to the pad being under my boob lol

personally, i like laniosh and johnsons.

any have to be better than these morrisons ones

i know what ya mean, i tried sainsburys and they're like having sand paper in your bra! and they have no sticky backs so jus constantly on move.

you think i would be able to remember 12 months back from when i was feding DS but i cant lol

i dont use the sticky bits and mine dont move :shock:

i always used the boots super absorbant cos they were big and covered more boob, these days my milk is low so i use the small ones

x

I always liked the johnsons ones. I never had any leaking through them and they were really discreet under my tops too xx

I posted not long ago asking the very same question, and was recommended Boots' Ultra Thin Breastpads, and Tommee Tippee's Breastpads. I bought Boots' first which were great so never bothered with Tommee Tippee's as they were slightly more expensive and I didn't see the need if Boots' were ok. At the same time as buying Boots' Ultra Thin BPs, I also bought a box of Boots' Super Absorbant BPs. Those were the itchiest, most uncomfortable lumpy things EVER!

Now that i'm only BFding Harry in the evenings I can get away with ASDA's own make which are the next best thing in my opinion. Better than Johnsons I thought.

think i will see which shops i can actually get my pram into and see which pads they have available

I use the avent ones my boobs are small and the tommee tippee ones and the boots ones are like the size of my whole boob lol my aunt uses them and swears by them though. I dont normally use the sticky bit but i did on Saturday night to save embarrassment but didnt work lol! Note when dancing in a club the little sticky bits down work lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->