Another chemical?!

Briana0990

Reaction score
So I'm about 2-3 days late ( don't chart) but my cycles are always 28-30 days. This is what I got with SMU on a FRER. It's so barely there! Last time this happened I ended up bleeding 😢Just wanting to vent and share with people who get it. Ps- I also have cramps which also makes me sad lol

Attachments

• IMG_5835.jpg
    IMG_5835.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 97
Hey, I'm sorry, I know how difficult chemicals are..I've had my share as well. Honestly there's no way to know based on the lightness of your first test, the line is definitely there! I was 5 days late this time when I finally got the lightest bfp ever and baby is perfectly healthy and growing fine. I also had a ton of painful cramping in early pregnancy this time, it can actually be a good sign.

Have you tested with any other test? Those curved frers have been iffy since they came out.. I got my best result with Veriquik from the dollar tree, but in case you try it, it takes the whole 5 min to show. I'd say keep testing!

Wishing you the best

Thanks for the support Myfavsurprise! I took another this morning and it's a BFN. Stil no AF but feels like she's coming. I'm never this late so I know in my heart something was cooking but to everyone else in my life it's just a late period 😐

Yeh i think you got a nasty evap on your frer from what I've seen those new curved tests are brutal for them! I personally havent seen them were i live yet but id honestly probably just go for a different pink dye test then be crushed by an evap

Ahh I'm sorry that your new test was negative and you feel like AF is coming. I hope you get your unmistakable BFP soon :flower:

Just wanted to say I completely empathise- I experienced exactly the same thing with my previous cycle and am more affected than I thought I would be.. I really hope it's a BFP for you this time around lovely xxx

It's totally possible that even with Perfect cycles each month, you could have that one random cycle that is different. That's how my son was conceived! So it is entirely possible that you didn't ovulate "on time" and that is why your period hasn't come yet. Also, I didn't even test until I was late this time because I was certain that AF was coming with the bad cramps I had. I'm almost 14 weeks and still have cramps sometimes. Cramps are a good sign because that means that the baby is attaching tightly and also that your uterus is growing like it should.

I had an EVAP on the curved handle FRER. I HATE them. It's kind of sad because that used to be the most reliable and accurate test available but now all you find are the stupid curved handled ones. I will say however that my EVAP was a lot lighter than that though. Since you don't know exactly how many dpo you are I wouldn't jump to conclusions about a chemical just yet though. I'd just retest in a day or two if you can and see if it is getting darker. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"