another cm question ladies :) help x

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So since having treatment done for abnormal smear test my last AF was messed up and either started a week early or started on time with just spotting...so tbh dont even know whar cd I am :wacko:
so I have been tracking cm everyday
on tues, wed and Thursday I had very wet and slippery cm...was not stretchy
then I have checked yesterday and today...and I have creamy coloured very clumpy sticky cm....and theres alot when I check!!

Without having ewcm could I still ovulate?
Could this clumpy stuff be after ovulation cm?

Before getting the slippy stuff I was having white lotion type cm.

Ahhh I hate not knowing where I am...I know I could try opks but I dont wanna add extra stress.

Yes you can ovulate without EWCM... Wet slippery CM is considered fertile as well. :)

Checked today and It's gone back to lotion type but VERY minimal...struggled to even get anything and cervix was very high...

Ah so confused lol. I know I don't miss my window cause we :sex: every other night, it's just nice to know where I am lol

If it's very high it can mean you're either still fertile or if you're not fertile your cervix can remain high until AF. But CP(cervical position) is not a good way to determine fertility. It never hurts to BD every other day. You can also have patches of watery/EWCM throughout your cycle. If it's a miss this month I would recommend BBT charting and using OPKs. I use FF to track my CM and temps. GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->