Another Contraction Thread 31 weeks

BabySeal

Mom of a Baby Boy!
Reaction score
I know I know, this is another contraction thread. It worried me because I am only 31 weeks. Last night was awful and I just am not sure if they were contractions or not.

I know what BH contractions feel like, I get them all the time. Last night I woke up at 530 am and I was having VERY uncomfortable tightenings. They hurt the worst up by the top of my bump under my diaphragm. I just can't imagine them being real contractions because they would last around a minute and a half and then happen between every 5-15 minutes. It wasn't unbearably painful, but enough to make me sit up in bed and shift around trying to catch my breath. After about 10 of them I took a long hot shower and it eventually went away.

Ugh.. sound like real contractions to you guys?

I am not sure hun, mine go all over my bump and especially really low and around to my back,. but if you do think you are having contractions I would deffinitely let your doc/midwife know because you are only 31 weeks you would want to make sure things werent progressing just yet!

Contractions can feel different for everybody so its hard for anyone to say wether what you were feeling was contractions or not lol Labor will confirm for you if those were contractions though!! I remember thinking these awful engaging pains were contractions in my previous pregnancy I worried my hubby sick day and night!! And then labor hit, and whatever I felt before definitely werent close to contractions lol!

Give the doc a call hun... goodluck xx Hope its nothing!

I think if it happens again I will give them a call.. I let it go last night because I got them to go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->