Another Dip on FF

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by aflight84, Oct 5, 2008.

1. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

2. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

from what i know as long as you stay above the line i think its good (but dont quote me on this lol)

i had a dip today too its so confusing isnt it!

3. littlestar

littlestar Proud Mum to a Little Boy

it has the potential to be an implantation dip as they're anywhere between 6-10 days - if it is you have an eager swimmer!

Good Luck! :hug:

Taken from FF:
    You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two.

4. aflight84

i did have cramping a couple of days ago and have been stupidly tired the last 2 days completely gone off my fav good old cuppa tea and having been peeing for Englad! could it be?

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i dont know uknow cos dont u think u didnt O on cd8? if thats the case it cud be 2day!! uv fertilite cm etc, do an opk (not sure if u dont them?) but thats my guessing ...if u did O on cd8 it cud be IMPLANTATION !! :):):):)

6. aflight84

well i don't know if i did or not. i was still feeling really odd after coming off the clomid so i guess i could have done - i guess only cd21 tests will tell!

7. aflight84

oh my god - yet another massive temp dip this morning and ff doesn't seem to acknowledge it. What could it mean

8. littlestar

I think this is probably a 'freak' temp or it's not impossible for an implantation dip.

Try and look at the BIG Picture though, FF does say that a single temp on its own doesn't mean anything (apart from give us mild heart attacks) see what happens tomorrow.

Do you temp Orally? I ask because it's been a particularly cold morning this morning and that may affect your temp if your too cold (is your heating on in the mornings yet?)

9. aflight84

thanks - i'll take a look and see if i can shed any light on it.
    i take it the moment my alarm goes off and the heating is on already (i really feel the cold hehe) so don't think that would have made a difference really.
    fingers crossed maybe i'm just about to O you never know i could still be in with a chance.

10. littlestar

Your not out till the :witch: arrives :headspin:

:hug:

11. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

did u take ur temp at a different time? or say u ad sleep driprived? cos thats why its not a full circle, but i dont know wot 2 make of ur temp maybe ur O now! u use monitor dont u ? do u get peaks usually? or is it ur first mth with monitor? good luck hun just after keep :sex:

12. aflight84

no not sleep deprived just a bit tired. take my temp the same time everyday. been using my monitor for 3 months now and that's still saying high but no peak yet. don't really know what to think