Another discharge question

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
So I've written a few threads about having green discharge from time to time.

I mentioned it to my midwife who dismissed it. I then booked a Drs appointment and he dismissed it. I already have a one year old and never had this with her!

I am getting quit liquidy discharge which I know is normal and I had this with my daughter usually clear or white. But this time it's like liquidy but liquidy light green discharge.
I just can't help but think that this is very weird and not normal?!

It doesn't smell and doesn't itch at all and I'm sure I don't have any stis as I have been treated and tested for them in the past.

Any input I just don't understand why it is Green!!!

That must be very frustrating. I was one that posted on your original thread as I remember seeing green once and then I had a couple other weird colors (dark yellow and orange). I can only speak for me. I did not have any itching or irritation either and it didn't seem to smell. My dr did check and no infection and I saw baby a week ago (after the discharge) and its looking perfect! So as frustrating as it is, maybe just wait it out and if it continues or gets worse, call dr again? Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Thank you for the reply again :). It's juat fristrating because all I want is a swab just to make sure it isn't anything. Hopefully it will be the same as you and be another one of those pregenqncy things.

My next midwife appointment is in four weeks time which is forever away! I just don't know what it could be if it is in infection x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"