another emotional girl needing a rant.... lol

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
went to my friends today and she told me she was late for period off we went i brought her a pregnancy test and guess what 2 lines... i looked happy but im not , not even in slightest she knows how much i want this and she kept rambling on about cant wait buy baby clothes i said are you happy she said so so nothing i can do is there..... :cry::cry::cry:

i literally started crying told her had 2 go earlly :(

You know what I think about how she has been! You know where I am if you wanna chat either on here or FB message me chic.

x

eugh dont you hate that the day after i mc'd my best friend told me she thought she was pregnant only to get it confirmed the next day. I try to act happy but its hard when you've just lost.

aww feel for you

so cruel when we want this so much and all they say is "so so nothing i can i can do is there" well yes actually use protection or plan your baby.

Hope you get your bFP really soon xxx

You know what I think about how she has been! You know where I am if you wanna chat either on here or FB message me chic.

x

how are you.... i wasnt being nosy bt on my news feed on facebook said u commented on pic of baby :( knew it be hard for you too x

the thing is she came off pill actively trying from december on now shes not telling her bf as he dont want another and shes 'so so' about it... i know i soumd self obsessed but i feel like shes only done it to upset me but why would a friend do that.

Massive Hugs hun xoxoxoxYes it is sooooo heartbreaking when this happens.I feel like its been happening to me the last 5 years of TTC#2.Sending you Huge Hugs of support xoxox

So she tricked her OH to get pregnant? Dispickable.

x

Massive Hugs hun xoxoxoxYes it is sooooo heartbreaking when this happens.I feel like its been happening to me the last 5 years of TTC#2.Sending you Huge Hugs of support xoxox

oh my 5 years... im crazy after 3!!!..
how are you getting on?
are your doctors suportive as you already have a child?
what are you using?
are you having sex in morning? sperm swim better in morning apparently?!
does your partner get 'hot' read last night when men where tight boxes n jeans they get 'hot' and sperm dont live! so when he gets in from work i make him go comando under joggers this month!
wish i had laptop sooner lol!
also i did 'doggy' position last night and nothing leaked out so maybe on to something!

good luck so im talkative and rambling on and you know all this lol
:dust: :dust:

So she tricked her OH to get pregnant? Dispickable.

x

he is a *************** beep beep ...... so im confused with it all to say the least.. i dont think shes a true friend after this it just seems shes done it to say er ner i can u cant... grrr

my partner says same.. hes asked me loads times stay away from her. we been friends since we was 11 and we're totally different.

i told him about this and he said your acting like your suprised

x

how are you.... i wasnt being nosy bt on my news feed on facebook said u commented on pic of baby :( knew it be hard for you too x

I am okay, a girl I knew from school has just had her second baby. Hubby has a group of about 5 close friends and 3 have kids and the other 2 g/f's are pregnant so it is quite difficult! Especially seeing as I am the oldest out of us all aswell!!! :dohh: It will be just my luck that I wont get caught!! :cry:

x

x

I am okay, a girl I knew from school has just had her second baby. Hubby has a group of about 5 close friends and 3 have kids and the other 2 g/f's are pregnant so it is quite difficult! Especially seeing as I am the oldest out of us all aswell!!! :dohh: It will be just my luck that I wont get caught!! :cry:

x

you will :)

:hugs: your day is just around the corner <3

Gemma~Yes our docs are supportive.You can see in my sigi our history.Its alot lol.I have PCOS and we also have MF issues.We fell preg with Katie while i was on bcp lmfao,typicall ha ha ha.Ciaran had an ingrown hair removed near his prostrate and bham since then were struggling.He has now a condition called retrograde ejaculation from the surgery,where half of the sperm back track into his bladder.Sudefed is suposed to help which we have been trying.So as you can see weve had alot of hurdles to over come.But ye just have to keep trucking along:)
I could write a book on infertiliy from a female and male side lol

Hula~Hang on in there hun xoxoxox

4magpies~I aree she is a nasty piece of work

Sanding you all tonnes of Baby Dust and Lucky Irish Dust xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583