another facebook thread...

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
I've already moaned about people not about that...

but the page facebook is on do they see your history or something as everytime i log on facebook the advertisment bit at the side ALWAYS as babies on there, either 'pregnant' or advertising for pregnancy care etc :(

REALLLLLY annoying now

Feelings mutual I've blocked most of my friends that are pregnant ..sounds harsh but it will only make me worse..then BAM!! they advertise pregnancy coupons and all that on the side of the screen you cant get away from it :( hoping its my month x

:sex: :hug: :spermy: :dust: :baby: :laundry: :test:

https://davf.daisypath.com/QbRl.png

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/qmZP.png

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1294293600;6;25;14

Mia Angel Fertility spell cast -28/11/10

yea exactly , i hid my pregnant friends newsfeed as they have a week by week diary and was filling my newsfeed if anything, then last 2 weeks every advertisment is babies.

i wouldnt go on but im addicted to some games lol
now its are you a mum to be click here lol

Its not just facebook!! Any website that has advertisments at the side/top/bottom etc.... will advitise what ever you look at the most.

I was looking at Ikea site then when I went to another website such as facebook or my local newspaper the ad's was all ikea and the type of things i had been looking at lol

These ad's use the cookies from your computer and as you come on here and probably other TTC related sites that will be the majority of your cookies :)

It is a kick in the teeth though :( just try not to take much notice otherwise you will never come online till you get that BFP :rofl:

Its not just facebook!! Any website that has advertisments at the side/top/bottom etc.... will advitise what ever you look at the most.

I was looking at Ikea site then when I went to another website such as facebook or my local newspaper the ad's was all ikea and the type of things i had been looking at lol

These ad's use the cookies from your computer and as you come on here and probably other TTC related sites that will be the majority of your cookies :)

It is a kick in the teeth though :( just try not to take much notice otherwise you will never come online till you get that BFP :rofl:

ooh, so that's how these 'get pregnant' ads comes up on my facebook!
Thanks for the info!

lol it took me ages to realise but now i know they dont bother me anymore as i know it coz of things i have been searching etc...

well ages ago i had lesbian meetings at the side .... oh my god knows what oh been searching lol

wow janey, when are you testing? looking good :)

If you have more than one web browser on your computer, use one for your baby related internet browsing and the other for everything else. The ads will be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->