Another faint line..updated pics....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Right girls ive got another faint line with different test this time.....Not as dark as the one before,but ive only done it and it wasnt with my first urine sample of day,so might be less pregnancy hormones in there. Was wondering how long after ovulation spotting happens.....I have got some light bronw discharge...could that be implantation...not sure as ive never had this with my other pregnancies...As soon as hubby gets home from work i will post test with invert too....Thanks girls....:hugs:

Ok girls..have put them up,and as i said before they are faint,might have to turn comp into light.:rofl: But they are there,darker when infront off me. Bearing in mind i took the test at bour 4 this afternoon,so asuming levels will be week.:hug:

Attachments

• IMG_3853.jpg
    IMG_3853.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3853b.jpg
    IMG_3853b.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 122
spotting can be about 7/8dpo?
Good luck!

Ohhhh fingers crossed this is it! I had some brown discharged type blood the day before i got my bfp! Do you have another test to do it again first thing in the morning? xxxx

Ohhhh fingers crossed this is it! I had some brown discharged type blood the day before i got my bfp! Do you have another test to do it again first thing in the morning? xxxx

I havent got one,but will be sending hubby out to get me a few for the morning! :rofl: I dont want to get too excited,but its so difficult not too.:dohh: Just hoping it isnt my hormones playing tricks on me and AF stays away:blush:I am bit worried tho as im having cramping on and off too,and keep checking if the :witch: hasnt arrived. Been feeling like that for bout 4 days now,and have been wearing horrid pads,as i feel like im about to get AF. Nothing yet....touch wood:dohh: :happydance:

Ah hun i really hope this is it for you make sure you get that pic up later for us xxx

Nat I really hope this is it for you hun! AF Cramps, spotting, fine lines....it's all going in the right direction!! :happydance:

Hi hun have you done a first response test yet? They are great for early lines!

Hi hun have you done a first response test yet? They are great for early lines!

Not yet,hubby just got me a few cheap ones. But after showing him test today he said " I dont trust these cheap tests,they are c**p,so i quess i will be getting my first response test afterall....:rofl:

Sorry girls....but what progam do i use to invert my pice??? Photoshop or something else??

Open it in Simple PAINT on most computer, at the top is a tab called IMAGE...then Invert Colours or use CTRL + I :hugs:

I can see a line!! in the normal and inverted, its faint but there! i tested in feb with cheap internet tests and i thought they were very reliable! Hope this it your month.xxx

I see them hun! On both pics!

Im so excited girls...but scared too. Dont want to get my hopes up yet...Not convinced...:hissy: Fingers crossed...everything crossed:rofl:

yeah i can see some good lines xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->