ANOTHER few hours in A&E!!!

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
We went out this afternoon to a cafe, the weather was ok so we sat outside.

There were little plastic kids chairs so Seth wanted to sit on it, so sat him mon it and he seemed ok. Turned my back for literally a second and he'd leaned over the side to pick up a toy from the floor, gone off balance and smacked his head off the concrete floor.

Fortunately I was with MIL & FIL because I just sat there open mouthed in shock and shook a bit. Then cried, then went and shouted at the owner for putting such silly dangerous chairs there for children (to be fair though it was my fault not his lol), he gave us some butter (not quite sure if that was the advice given by his first aid training or not but certainly not something Id heard of!!) and took his name and address.

So we went to hospital and got him checked over. Again we have to wake him every couple of hours through the night, thank god Im not at work.

Other than a massive huge bump on his forehead he seems ok. I got him some choccy buttons because he was so good for the Dr.

I dont know why Im considering having another baby if we're gonna have to keep going through this stress with TWO children, I will go gray by the time Im 25!!!

x

:hugs::hugs:

Oh honey, hope he's ok. Children get their war wounds! Chase last week had a huge black eye and a fat lip, all for his 1st bday. Looked terrible.

He is a nightmare for stuff like this. DH was the same as a child though he was referred to the hyperactive association and he'd fractured his skull twice by his 3rd birthday lol definately his fathers son.

I love Seth the way he is, he's so lively and it's great because it's who he is, but I reeeeally hope the next one is a bit more chilled :rofl: x

Hey, I had to go to the ER this morning as well, but its because I shut Brenn's thumb in a window. My poor baby. I didn't even realize at first, I even got the window locked. It swelled immediatly, so off we went. The Dr thinks there might be a hairline fracture, and that the nail will fall off. I feel like shit!

Oh gosh hun that sounds so scary :( I was just talking to MIL about that sort of thing. |She said she broke SIL's tie when she was a toddler coz she accidently dropped something on it. My dad dropped me off a bus once as well lol

Unfortunately sometimes accidents happen, couldn't be prevented, esspecially when theres little hands trying to explore everything!! Although I know it wont make you feel too much better don't beat yourself up.

Maybe I should take a leaf out of my own book though, don't think I've quite recovered from our hospital trip

:hugs: hope you're both ok babe x

Hun accidents happen :hugs: am glad he is ok xxx

sam fell straight back onto the pavement yesterday at his cousins 2nd bday party and my cousin who is a nurse did all the checks with him and he was fine xxx

He is the sam as your little one always on the go xx

oh no glad hes ok now , Charlie must bang his head nearly once a week on something he can be so boisterous he doesnt stop climbing , it so scarey though xxx

Mine didn't break himself yesterday, but we were at his nana's house and he got hold of a really big frog ornament in the garden. he was trying to life it up, but she said not to worry, it has a stick up its backside so will be fine. We believed her. 10 seconds later he had managed to lift it off the stick and started carrying it (it was almost as big as him). By this stage it was too late to stop him cause I knew if I jumped up and went to grab it he would drop it. He dropped it anyways cause his arms got tired and the thing smashed. Luckily I picked him up before he got any sharp bits in his hands.

so glad he's ok linzi honey :hugs: children certainly do hurt themselves xx

Im pleased he's a loud snorer else id have been in checking him every five mins last night, I was so worried! He was in a right grump and kept loosing his balance and stuff, went off his food and water.

But he seems fine today and the bumpy is gone!! amazing!

x

Aww bless him! Hope hes ok now.

I have heard of butter for bumps, i think its an old wives tale tho!! lol

awww poor lil guy... but.... butter??????? wtf?

:rofl:

Jasmine always shuts her fingers in this... It drives me nuts, I am so afraid she is going to break one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->