another Hip thread....

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
i rang them today and they said that a letter was sent out to me yesterday and so I could expect the payment into my account any time....does anyone know how long before or after the letter we can expect payment???
I sent form off towards the end of March by the way and it has apparently just been sorted this week? we will see....

i got a letter today to say i would be paid soon and i got paid 3days ago lol

hope it comes quickly for you. Its nice to see the girlies getting them now even if it is a tad late.

P.S Charlie is so cute. were going to be calling our boy Charlie.... i think?

i sent my form off 6th march and im due the 19th may and still not hurd anything ?!?!?!?!?!

lesleyann when did you send off your form ? x

I sent my form off on the 22nd of Feb and still not heard anything...I'm due in 9 days! getting a tad stressed as people sent there's off after me and are getting it before me...I still have a few little bits that we need for Flump and I'm relying on this money to get them...ARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

i sent mine off end of feb i got payed yest but havent recieved any letter from them...x

id love to know what method their using to decide who to pay!

I sent my form off on the 22nd of Feb and still not heard anything...I'm due in 9 days! getting a tad stressed as people sent there's off after me and are getting it before me...I still have a few little bits that we need for Flump and I'm relying on this money to get them...ARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

have you phoned the helpline to see if they have processed it for you? xxx

Sent mine late Feb and heard nothing.
I think I will call them Monday.

id love to know what method their using to decide who to pay!

spinning each other round and round blindfolded and throwing a dart at a load of forms stuck on the wall and whichever one the dart lands in gets paid!!:rofl::rofl:

Just thought i'd pass this info on, me and sister in law have been told by different mw's they aren't using any set way to decide when to pay, its just a case of process and pay as they go along, i know not what you really want to hear but they seem to be paying a lot of people now so fingers crossed we all get our pennies soon :)

or could have been late yesterday afternoon. Wasnt in yesterday morning.

i got my payment last week and letter 2 days later xx

I think i'll try and ring them tomorrow, but i have heard on here that there useless when you ring up and wont tell you anything so we'll see. :dohh:

Laura and Flump.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back