ANOTHER hospital trip for me

Yep - I would say she has definitley written 'ectropion' - she just scribbled the last two letters though!!! My Consultant has crap handwriting too (and he drew a diagram of a vagina smack bang in the middle of my notes when trying to explain something!!)

Yep - I would say she has definitley written 'ectropion' - she just scribbled the last two letters though!!! My Consultant has crap handwriting too (and he drew a diagram of a vagina smack bang in the middle of my notes when trying to explain something!!)

:rofl: I must be mad to want to be a doctor one day..I actually have neat handwriting...for now..:dohh:

It goes for teaching too - I have horrendous handwriting so its just aswell we write reports on computer these days!!

Do they mean mean cervical ectropion or ectropia? Its a cause of bleeding in later pregnancy (after first tri) as it causes a raw bit on the surface of the neck of the cervix - this is because of all the extra hormones we produce (sex can aggravate it too!!).. You know our gums can bleed a lot more when pregnant because of hormones - its the same sort of thing in terms of swelling and rawness but obviously in a different place.... its safe for babies though xxx

Yeh thats it. She said my cervix was nicely closed but there was that on it

x

So glad that you and them babies are ok hun, did they say anything about work if you need to take it easy or anything......Thankfully it doesnt look like its anything harmful......

Thanks girls

She just said keep an eye on stuff and if I carry on bleeding I have to go and get it checked out and not just think it's that thing they told me I had...

I was told what it was, it went in one ear and out the other. I am exhausted and the stress of having to leave work early, phone my dad so he could transfer money in my account so I could get the train home (which takes 8 mins rather than the bus which takes an hour) and then a taxi from the station and then a taxi from my house direct to the hospital, then have obs, be questioned, examined etc was all too much for an hour and a half lol.

It feels about 5am to me.

I've eaten forgotten the midwifes name, I am too tired to remember anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->