Another long cycle...turn of events

WeeNat

Reaction score
Hi everyone. ..after have regular earlier cycles this year im now at cd 56 and no sign of ovulation. Im at my wits end....the last time I was in the tww was last October :(

I Have tried to keep positive but ghis cycle os draining me already and I dont even know when its coming to an end.
:cry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-30-11-06-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-30-11-06-34.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 20
I got my first ever pos opk and digital test today! At long last, better late than never.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-30-12-29-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-30-12-29-52.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 22
Yay, congrats!!! I have long and irregular cycles too, so I know how you feel. Its really horrible not knowing when it is going to happen, not to mention how much money you end up spending on OPKs.
Good luck, lets hope you catch the egg!! xxx

Thank you so much. It's funny how after I post this I go and test omly to get my first pos opk
Im delighted.

Sorry to see of your losses....hope you get a sticky bean x x x

It always happens like that! Last cycle my OH said 'are you ovulating yet?' I though 'I doubt it', then went to the loo to get a glaringly positive OPK! It was so weird!!
For us girls with extra long cycles a positive OPK feels like a BFP, doesnt it? Fingers crossed for actual BFPs soon xxx

Congrats, i have long Cycles too and i don't know when i ovulate so it's a relief when you get a positive OPK.

Have anyone tried soy Isoflavones there meant to shorten your cycles and give you stronger ovulation and eggs I'm on cd70 and waiting for Af going to give soy Isoflavones a go next cycle x

ive never heard of it. Might have to look into it before AF turns up. Hope AF arrives soon for you to test it out.

I took them CDs 2-6 this time and although I didnt have the textbook 28 day cycle, I did O on CD23. Im now in my TWW so I dont know yet if they have helped me to conceive. I would give them a go if you have really long cycles, they cant make things any worse! xx

Think i might give them ago, where do you get it from?

Think i might give them ago, where do you get it from?

I got them from here x

https://www.justvitamins.co.uk/Herbal-Vitamin-Supplements/Soya-Isoflavones-100mg.aspx

I ordered them from ebay. They were £9.99 including delivery. Im not sure if they helped or not as my cycles are so over the place, but I did O a lot earlier than the previous cycle so they certainly didnt make things any worse! Good luck, I hope they work for you xx

Hi ladies....sorry I seemed to have missed all your comments. My temp has gone up again so om hoping to get my chs soon.

:dust: to you all.

Ive not tried vitex. Im going to have a tablet free cycle I think...then maybe thr following cycle I will maybe take something. Secretly hoping im in with a chance this cycle x x x

Hi ladies....sorry I seemed to have missed all your comments. My temp has gone up again so om hoping to get my chs soon.

:dust: to you all.

Ive not tried vitex. Im going to have a tablet free cycle I think...then maybe thr following cycle I will maybe take something. Secretly hoping im in with a chance this cycle x x x

I've got my fx for you :thumbup:

Lots of :dust: to you x

Thanks missbx...fx for you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back