Another Longshot... Alaskans?

genkigemini

Jack-Jack's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new around here and living in Alaska. I would love to meet some other people (either TTC or mommies) to chat with who live in my area!

*crosses fingers*

Sarah

I don't currently live in Alaska but I did lol. I lived in Anchorage for 8 years before moving to the Seattle area 2 years ago. I miss Alaska dearly, from the snow to the way life was there. You all should be getting your first snow in about 2 weeks.

LOL... we got our first snow 2 weeks ago. It was so early this year that NO ONE had there studs on. LMAO!!!!!! I finally got mine the other day when the snow is mostly melted. We are due for more snow this week. :happydance:

Nice to meet you! I am living in Anchorage (midtown) and I love it so much better than the valley!

LOL... we got our first snow 2 weeks ago. It was so early this year that NO ONE had there studs on. LMAO!!!!!! I finally got mine the other day when the snow is mostly melted. We are due for more snow this week. :happydance:

Nice to meet you! I am living in Anchorage (midtown) and I love it so much better than the valley!

:saywhat: WOW you did get it early! In my 8 years there, it always seemed to come around the 30-31st, a light snow. I really miss the snow :cry:

We lived on base at first (I was Air Force), then we tried Eagle River for 6 months and that didn't work out well because of the commute. Then we tried Sand Lake, but then we ended up staying mostly near eastside (near ADN, we threw papers for extra money lol). I really do miss it but we are here in the Seattle area for a few years anyway and then plan on moving to Connecticut eventually.

Nice meeting you too.......send me some snow! All it does here is rain it seems! :rain:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->