***Another Loss***BFP (big faint positive)? What do you think??????

CarCam

WTT after 2nd MC :(
Reaction score
Okay, so I am afraid that I may be on the verge of another MC. My DH doesn't think I am really pregnant though, so I want so badly to prove to him that my body really does know best!

Does this look positive to you all? I wouldn't expect :witch: for another 4-5 days, so it is pretty early. I hope to get a :bfp: with tomorrow mornings pp.

Oh, I do hope this baby sticks. [-o< :baby:

I WANT THIS BABY!!! :hissy: PLEASE LORD.

***UPDATE***
Well, after my :bfp:, it appears that we have had another loss. :witch: came for a visit last night accompanied with some not-so-great cramps.

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!:happydance:

I am going to wait for a while now. I can't bear this to happen again right now.
:cry:

Attachments

• justmaybe.JPG
    justmaybe.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 93
i would say yes it is a positive, why would you think your having a MC?

i would say yes it is a positive, why would you think your having a MC?

I am afraid I am having another MC because of my symptoms. Last time I MC, I started having pink speckled cervical mucus. I started having some of the same kind of mucus this afternoon, so I am so afraid another MC is imminent.

I am trying to stay positive:happydance:. But getting your hopes up only to lose something so wonderful, is so darn painful. :cry:

It could be implatation bleeding since your so early :)
i wish u the best

Oh isee it looks like a BFP to me and take it easy try not to stress as it isnt good for you or the baby,and see your gp if you can get an early scan to help reassure you

It looks like :bfp: to me. Have you taken another test?

Looks like a BFP to me. Hope its a sticky bean. Huge congrats!

I used another test this morning and got a :bfn:. So, either it's way too early or....you know. I did find out that the particular test I used this morning has a sensitivity of 50+, so it is a pretty weak one. We'll see.

I will keep you all updated!

Thanks so much for your support everyone.:hugs:

You are still really early hun, so I would wait until :witch: is due and test again if she doesn't come xx fingers crossed for you xx

hope it is a bfp for you x

I have taken two different tests since, and gotten a :bfn:. So...either I am completely NUTS ](*,) or my :witch: isn't late enough.

Thanks for all of your well wishes ladies!

After my negatives since this test, I am sure I had a chemical pregnancy:cry:. I will keep you all updated.

Thanks!

***UPDATE***
Well, after my:bfp: , it appears that we have had another loss. :witch:came for a visit last night accompanied with some not-so-great cramps.

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!:happydance:

I am going to wait for a while now. I can't bear this to happen again right now.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->