Another month, another waste

XfairyhopesX

Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT
Reaction score
Just sooo deflated af is here I cannot tell you. Every symptom under the sun used opk and dtd on all right times. 18 months feels like never ending hopelessness, :cry:

I'm so fed up.

Anxiety is back again too. X

Please don't feel that way. It WILL happen. Stay hopeful!

I'm sorry Xfairy. I got AF this a.m. and I want to kick her A$$...can't imagine what you're feeling after 18 months. Good luck & baby dust to you. xo

Just sooo deflated af is here I cannot tell you. Every symptom under the sun used opk and dtd on all right times. 18 months feels like never ending hopelessness, :cry:

I'm so fed up.

I am so sorry you feel like that. I can completely relate. It's been 3 years for us and nothing seems to be wrong. My cycles are "normal" between 28-29 days and ovulate on CD 12 each month but still nothing.

Just keep positive and I've heard relaxing is supposed to help...I'm gonna try that this month. :hugs:

Lots of sticky :dust:

Thank you girls so much, I just don't know what to think, say or do.

Everywhere I go or look are accidental or first time tried babies and scans. I'm so fed up.

I've had bloods and scans all fine. Just can't understand it. Friends say dtd every other day but I'm fed up of trying to lol I know lol....

But it's robotic and I find it a chore. Xx

I say dtd but do it in a romantic way. Don't make it a chore. Put some new spice into it. Sorry that's kind of awkward lol!!

Awwww, I totally can relate! It's hard when the sex turns into a job, isn't it? Hubby and I dtd pretty much almost every other day, and every day (sometimes 2x) when I was ovulating when we were TTC our son. Nothing was wrong with us, it just took a long time. I don't know if it helps, but hubby started taking Zinc supplements at the beginning of one cycle to help his little swimmers, and we conceived the following cycle.

I've been trying for 6 months only, can't imagine 18. AF came as expected yesterday morning 7/11 :( Hope you get your BFP soon and good luck to everyone TTC!

It's so hard I feel like tried everything. Relaxing dtd anytime and not thinking about it, opk at right time, supplements, conceive plus. I've been crying not stop since af and I've taken it out on oh which I feel dreadful about. I just knew this month I'd be shattered I don't know why. An added stress is my BFF is ttc now and I feel like the pressure tat has added is emence, stupid I know. Thanks so much girls lets hope next month we have our prayers answered :(( xxx

That's exactly how I feel too xfairyhopesx. Seems like DH and I are doing everything right but it just isn't happening. It feels worse when others around you are popping out babies like nothing. I'm now in cycle 7 and I've never tried Conceive Plus or Pre Seed so I think this is the month. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon!!

Misslib my lovely its so disheartening and just feels like everywhere I look there are unplanned or accidental pregnancies.

When this happens I will treasure every single second and never moan... Lol I hope xxx

Yes, it makes me furious when others have a kid out of no where and don't care about that kid. Or when they are like, opps, we didn't mean to. I just sometimes wish it was easy for me too, but then again, every person is different. I agree though, once I have my this child, I'm not going to complain, I'm going to love and enjoy every moment I have with him or her. I'm just waiting for my little one.

I'm so fed up.

TOTALLY feel your pain! Horrible isn't it...sometimes it's hard to stay hopeful or positive when you've been doing exactly that and af turns up !! And knowing you put every effort into that cycle and bd'd when u was supposed to, took every supplement under the sun to help with ttc! And it just doesn't happen!!:cry:.... I pray and hope that one day I will get my beautiful baby in my arms and I will treasure every moment!! and i suppose thinking of it like this will make those long months of ttc very worth it!! Hope we get our longed for bfp good luck and lots of baby dust girls :hugs:xx

hey I understand, I have an anxiety disorder so I know how hard all this can be, when you have anxiety it can feel like every day is a battle, have you tried hypnotherapy, I feel like it helps, Though it's a bit costly you may find that its worth it x

Sorry I missed these replies girls, I had to be sent out of work Friday as I had a meltdown on the shop floor over nothing ive been a pain lol

Not tried hypno no darling there is a place near my ok I'll speak to him. Praying we get bfp s soon xx

I feel the same way. I've been taking prenatals and other supplements since March. No caffeine, been eating healthy and exercising. My DH is taking a male fertility supplement too. He is very healthy. We have never smoked and we rarely drink. I've been BBT charting, using OPKs, checking CM, etc. each cycle. Having perfectly timed BD, using preseed (some times not using it just in case), softcups (some times not), lying down for up to an hour after. I wonder why I am not getting pregnant? What could be going wrong in there? When I was pregnant before it was so easy each time! Now it is heartbreaking. I still have hope and I haven't been trying as long as you but I do wonder why it's not happened yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->