Another month has went by!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by BABYCAREY, Dec 26, 2009.

1. BABYCAREY

BABYCAREY mummy to a angel

Hello ladies
    just needed to get this off my chest(before i crack up)!!
    We have been trying now for a number of months and with no success!!
    Conceiving wasnt a problem in the past but since my mmc in August it seems to be impossible!!
    Where are we going wrong?
    I thought i had my ov date covered by loads of :sex:, so kinda shocked to see the which a day early!!
    Keep thinking they did something wrong when they operated on me after the mmc,am i being daft?crazy?mad?? My friend says to give it time and it will happen again,but i havent time on my side,im 40 in August!!
    Any tips girls?? Please.......
    Sorry if i sound daft,i know there are plenty of women in the same/similiar situation and have waited years for a baby!!but i really thought it would have happened by now!! My apologies!! BabyC

2. claire911

claire911 Mum to Max :)

I know the feeling poppet. Its MADDENING when everyone around u is preggers just by looking at each other!!!!

I really have to believe that 2010 will be our year

:flower:

3. BABYCAREY

I have to believe that too Claire!!
    Otherwise i may go mad!!
    I work with 2 women who lied about being preg and having a mc!!
    So its diff seeing them every day without losing my head and shouting at them!
    Well Mr C has been informed to eat loads and loads of prawns and to be aware of yet another month of nookie!!!!!!! TBH he didnt complain too much!!
    Good luck Claire xx BabyC

4. claire911

claire911 Mum to Max :)

Oooh are prawns good for TTCers then?!
    We must believe poppet....how long have u been trying?
    :flower:

5. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

Rant all you want BabyC I can totally empathise with you when the time keeps ticking and we are in our 40's! Just hang in there and if you feel the moments of madness taking over pm me anytime if you need a good old scream!:hugs: Im staring down the barrel of 42 next year with a chem and a mc up my sleeve, I might just join in your rant with you hun!:haha:

6. BABYCAREY

I was told ages ago that prawns are good for making swimmers plentiful!!
    Who knows??
    But im willing to try anything!!lol
    TBH i havent had a problem conceiving in the past but since mmc in Aug its been v difficult,in the past we could say OK we will try this month and honestly we would be successful!! Which leads me to believe they have done something when "down there" after the mmc!I realise plenty of women havent been as lucky as we were but its never the less v frustrating getting a BFN!!
    But im hoping that Jan will be my month and that i will have a lovely little Autumn baby!!

7. BABYCAREY

Thanks v much
    Sometimes feel like im going mad or being totally unreasonable!!
    I just needed to get it off my chest,think MrC fed up hearing me going on every month!!
    I just feel like my bio clocks ticking away and in sat here hoping and praying for my BFP and getting nowhere fast!!
    Not sure whats going on or whats going wrong but waa told i would have to wait maybe 2years to see if there wasa problem!!WTF??
    But heres to A New Year New Beginnings!!xx BabyC
    Hope this makes sense im on my 4th vodka!!!!! Havent had 1 in over 2months as was hoping to get my Pos!!