Another new person here

alyxzandra

Mom to Sebastian
Reaction score
Where do I start? At the age of 32, I went through infertility testing with my ex-husband. After a laporoscopy, I was told that my ovaries were fused to the side of my uterus and both tubes are completely blocked. In fact, they said they were not able to inject anything into my tubes and they were badly scarred. Due to this, I had not been able to get pregnant and since I was interested in IVF, they offered to remove my tubes, but I refused. However, I was accepted for IVF treatment via the NHS.

My ex and I broke up some years back and I am now in a loving and fantastic relationship. We decided not to have IVF treatment since I am now 39 and did not want to be an older mother. Plus, my partner had been a step-father before and was happy being a childless couple. Due to my infertility problems, we never used any form of birth control. I've known since I was 18 there was a problem even though I waited until I was 32 to have it confirmed what the problem was.

In September, I broke my foot and was working from home until the middle of November. When I started to commute to work again, I found myself extremely tired. I thought it was because I did not have much exercise and was trying to get in the swing of things. Then, I noticed my nipples were slightly sore. Finally, my boyfriend mentioned my period was late. I contributed all this to the possibility of early menopause.

After a few days, I said it is a slim possibility, but let us try a pregnancy test kit because everything does seem to point to pregnancy. I was in complete shock when it came out positive. My boyfriend and I did not know what to think. I figured there had to be a mistake. I went to my GP and she said to come back in 2 weeks and do another test. In the meantime, she told me to start on folic acid. Well, the second test came out positive and now I am just reaching my 8th week with all the pregnancy stuff - sore, heavy breasts, nausea, etc. I am waiting for the appointment for my first scan.

My boyfriend and I are absolutely over the moon. I am just worried that I will miscarry or something will go wrong. After all these years I cannot believe I got pregnant. My boyfriend is always talking to the baby and loves feeling my stomach. We feel so blessed.

For anyone who has been told it is impossible to get pregnant, have hope. I was told I could never conceive naturally.

Congratulations, thats is so amazing. you must be so excited and happy. you deserve it. welcome to baby and bump xx

welcome hun.

your story is amazing you must be so happy. i have my fingers crossed for you both i hope you have a H&H pregnacy.

Jaymie xxx

What a fantastic story! Congratulations and wecome to B&B :hi:

Wlc to baby and bump. Here's hoping the next 9 months are smooth.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 Months. Thank You for sharing your amazing story. Hearing these kinds of story helps keep my chin up and stay strong as I continue my TTC Journey. Look forward to chatting!

Congrats and welcome!!!!!! Lots of sticky :dust: your way, and keeping my fingers crossed for a H&H 9 months!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->