Another Newbie

tiffps25

Reaction score
Hi all... I'm Tiffany and i'm 9 weeks pregant (sounds like an AA Meeting!!)

This is my first pregnancy and i'm so scared!! It was totally unplanned, but i'm getting my head around it all slowly.... my boyfriend is a little slower in coming to terms with things, but hopefully in time it will come to him!

Not sure what else to write to introduce myself.... i'm 27 next week and from Leeds.

I'm already starting to show which scares me as to how big this baby might grow!! I'm a little nervous by some spotting I still seem to be getting but numerous websites seem to tell me that this can happen, so i'm trying to relax about it.

I have my first Midwife appointment on Monday and am hoping I get a heartbeat from the monitor!!

Think that'll be all for now... hope to hear from others either in my position or who can help me through and give me some advice!!!

Tiff x

Welcome & Congrats!

My midwife did nothing on the first appointment apart from make me fill in a stupid amount of forms! 45 minutes worth infact. I don't think they do the heartbeat untill atleast 12WK but I'm not sure of that

I started to show at 9wks and I have what looks like a shoe sticking out of my belly right now :hissy: LOL

hi there, welcome to the site, and healthy pregnancy x

Heya Tiffany, welcome I'm congrats on ur bump! :D
I'm Amber and I've got 2 lil girls, and another on the way
am sure ur bf will come round 2 it :) ad of my 1st is no where 2 b seen but my fiancee and father of 2nd and 3rd is the best dad for my 1st born :)

Look forward 2 chatting xx

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump

:D

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Congrats on your First Bump! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 Months!

Hello nice to meet you! Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy and a beautiful bundle of joy!

Hi Tiff, Welcome & congrats on your BFP. I have a boy Reece 10yrs & a girl Abigail 4yrs. Hope to get a surprise in July. Hope you have a happy healthy 9 mnths....Elle xx

Hi Tiff,

Welcome to the forum.
I am 27, and had a surprise finding out I was pregnant. I am now 6 weeks gone, hope to chat to you,
congratulations and good luck to you,
x
:hi:

Hi Tiffany,
Congrats on the baby. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I too am new here and I am just 5 weeks along. Hope to get to chat more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->