another newby here :D

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
Hiya everone!!:happydance:

i'm holly! 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant! just thought i'd say hi :wave:

had a scan this morning thought pregnancy mite be eptopic but all is fine! Was great to see my babys heart beating at such an early stage! :dust:

Anyone else had a scan this early? xxxxxxx

hi and welcome - im 7 weeks and something! lol but it could be 8 weeks and something - they had different dates on ultrasound and midwife! typical. i was bleeding last week so went for an ultrasound scan and it was amazing to see a heartbeat at such a little age! anyway congrats - you'll be hooked to this site now....its great! xxxx

i know it was amazing such a relief too! i'm a bit of a worrier :argh: got my dating scan in three weeks! not sure why its so early! xx

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Congrats on your Pregnancy :headspin:

Welcome to you,
I had a scan last week at just over 4 weeks pregnant? They couldnt see anything. They checked my bloods and they are doubling ok, have another scan tomorrow, hoping like you something maybe seen this time, but I guess it is likely I still wont see anything at all. They have me as poss ectopic, but I have no symptoms, fingers crossed they may be able to put my mind at rest tomorrow.

Congratulations.
:hi:

i had symptoms and i was fine so i'm sure u will be babe! hope all goes well. it is very early days so the chances of seeing anything is low. :cloud9: thanks for all the welcomes everyone! :yipee: xxx

Congrats & Welcome :hi:....I'm so glad you got to see heartbeat...I have had 2 scans & seen nothing both times...back for scan on Monday so fingers crossed I well see something then...Elle xx

welcome and congrats hun :wave:
nope, had late scans this time hehe and b4 had regular on-time 1s lol :D

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members