• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Another nooB

hks27

Reaction score
well, as you can see, i'm new. i'm a military spouse living overseas. my hubby and i are ttc and have been for the past year. this month is our 12th. this has been scaring the crap out of me for a while too. however, i've recently decided to be less obsessed with it. :)

the bad thing about being overseas is the lack of medical testing for any infertility problems. i guess we'll just have to wait and see for a while longer.

and by the way, i'm 21 and my hubby is 23 in case anyone was wondering.

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the fourm!!!

Wishing you a speedy BFP!!!!

:dust:

hks27 hi & welcome to the forum ....

Strange as we were thinking of moving to Portugal but having problems ourselves the medical help available over there was a question? Is it naff or just none existant?

Again welcome - Good luck TTC I'm sure we will all get to our dreams one day just a few of us have a longer or bumpier journey.

Any plans to return to the UK soon?

Hi hun!
Welcome to BabyandBump!!
Glad you've found us!
Hope you get your BFP soon!!

xox

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/41.gif

Wobbles™ said:
hks27 hi & welcome to the forum ....

Strange as we were thinking of moving to Portugal but having problems ourselves the medical help available over there was a question? Is it naff or just none existant?

Any plans to return to the UK soon?

well, i'm actually an american living in portugal, so i won't be in the uk anytime soon unless we happen to get stationed there. :)

i'm on a portuguese island and medical care here isn't so great. i'm not sure how it is in the mainland, but it has to be better than here!

Oh well there you go then :oops: How long do you think you will be there?

Well that's me put off the idea although the idea had sort of faded anyway.

I believed the help available in America was better than the UK - I hope you can seek some proper medical assistance soon! :(

hi there i hope that u are well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"