Another old bird!

hellbaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so glad to have found this forum! I'm 43, OH is 33 and our family so far consists of my son (18), our baby daughter who's almost 1 and 2 dogs. I'm also a teacher for my sins. My problem isn't conceiving, it's getting them to stick! I had a mmc at 10 weeks before my DD was born, and have just had my 3rd consecutive chemical pregnancy :cry: Still, onwards and upwards. During the TWW i'm a poas addict (really!) !! Looking forward to sharing the long road to a bfp with you all xxx

Welcome....Hoping you get you BFP real soon. This forum is great and you will meet a ton of great people...good luck!!!

hiya n welcome, hope u get that bfp soon got my fingers crossed for u.:happydance::happydance:

Welcome, I hope you get your bfp soon, and it's a sticky bean

Hello and welcome. So inspirational to hear of another older lady conceiving without much trouble. I really wish you all the baby dust in the world for a sticky bean next time around xxx

Hi there and welcome. Im 43 too and trying for first. Unfortunately i cant seem to even get a BFP lol, not had one in the 12 months we have been trying. Lets hope we all get some good fortune soon xxx

wishin u lots of baby dust and yr baby 2 stick and stay til 9mths

Hi hellbaby. I am 42 and just recently had a chemical. I have never m/c and felt so sad that my body feels its now giving up! I have 3 olders sons and was blessed to have my dd who is 3 and my ds who is 2. I have had no trouble concieving in the past but im now worried that even if i do..like you, it wont stick. xx We have a thread on here for mums forty plus. You are welcome to join it. The title is lets share our ups and downs or something like that! x

Hi everyone, so glad to have found this forum! I'm 43, OH is 33 and our family so far consists of my son (18), our baby daughter who's almost 1 and 2 dogs. I'm also a teacher for my sins. My problem isn't conceiving, it's getting them to stick! I had a mmc at 10 weeks before my DD was born, and have just had my 3rd consecutive chemical pregnancy :cry: Still, onwards and upwards. During the TWW i'm a poas addict (really!) !! Looking forward to sharing the long road to a bfp with you all xxx

....oh and im a teacher too, for my sins. I teach primary. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->