another one of those days :(

Destiny08

Reaction score
so when i was having issues after my implant was removed (in april) i spoke to my gp who said she would look into it after 6 months. it's been 7 full cycles with no O and no AF so i went to see her and she went 'you'll have to wait a year. come back in march' so now...i have nothing...no af, no o, and no help...i had to cancel seing my now 7 month pregnant friend today cos i just couldnt face it :( then i came home and we had a court summons for a debt that we simply cant pay as my husbands signed off work for medical reasons...

just a really crap day :( i could deal with not getting pregnant if i knew everythingwas ok. or even if i knew something wasnt! as long as i was getting help...which im not :(

I'm really sorry and there is no way you should have to wait a full year if you KNOW you are not ovulating. That's certainly something they can work on sooner than 6 months...my doctor told me to come back in 3 if I wasn't.

Can you get a second opinion?

Sorry about the rest of the junk day & sending you lots of :hugs:

This is not right.
Yes, sure couples are told it can take a year to conceive, so you don't have to get medical help until then, but no periods for a year? The doc is wrong.
Women are told to go to the doctor if you don't have your period for three months.

See another doc.

GL :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back