Another opk question..

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I thought I was an expert after conceiving 2 LOs in this forum already but after a mc 27 days ago I'm totally lost!!

After lots of v negative opks on Monday am I had a suddenly dark opk and a 'just' positive at 3pm. By evening it was totally negative and has been since. Yesterday I had mild ov twinges and boob pain but this morning (more than 36 hrs since pos opk) my temp is still very low. I have also been doing ferning tests for the first time and no sign of change. I have had increased and blobby stretchy cm but not what I'd call ewcm.

My questions are could I still be oving today? Has my body geared up for ov then not managed it? Is AF on her way or may I still be oving?? Should I keep testing til I get another pos opk?? What is going on??

Please share your thoughts, guesses and experiences!

Thanks x x x

This is my opk (green) and hpt (blue) using FMU on monday. As you can see, the hpt wouldn't be strong enough to effect the OPK.

photo(5).jpg

This is from 3pm....

photo(10).jpg

Would you say this was positive? By 7pm it was very negative and been very pale lines since.

These are the opks leading up to the one on monday... The one on the top is most recent.

photo(6).jpg

I know i'm a crazy lady but i can't cope with not knowing whats going on in my body!!

xxx

I feel exactly the same! Mine were near enough positive at around 5.30pm (yesterday) and when I tested again at 7pm it was negative!!? Very confusing! Yours are looking good though. Good luck xxx

Well it looks like it was pos and I ov'd 48 hrs later. My temps are now going up so I reckon I'm 2dpo and in the 2ww AGAIN!!

I was going to say, your defo in the TWW and I'd 100% say your 2dpo x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"