Another Positive OPK?

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
I had a positive OPK on CD 15 & 16 and then they went negative. Ewcm dried up, etc. Since the I've had cramping, twinges, fatigue, etc.

Since I'm a poas addict (and got my bfp on 6dpo in my first pregnancy) I decided to use my last OPK for kicks and giggles knowing it would be negative. Well it's stinkin positive!

My FF app says I didn't O until Cd17 but could it be slowing a later date and I O'd earlier and this is a BFP?

Thanks for the advice:) this is my first time with opks!

With my son in 2012 and with this one, the positive OPK's late in my cycle were the things that tipped me off to being pregnant!

I was positive I was out this cycle, and on the day I was supposed to get my period I was going to test with OPK's up until I got a full blown positive (knowing I wouldn't get a positive on my potential CD1) It came out a blaring positive!!! I was like… no way I'm ovulating this late?!?!?! Took a pregnancy test and it was positive!!! (the HPTs were all negative prior to that)

:dust:

Yes opks are able to detect pregnancy as well but arent always 100% accurate. I would do a pregnancy test and see if you got your BFP :) often if an opk turns positive after you already had positives, chances are your are preggers.

My HPTs are negative, my OPKs are positive and I know I already ovulated. I am only 4dpo-6dpo so I'll just wait it out. Trying not to POAS too much :haha:

Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->