Another Pram Question!

AprilMum2009

Reaction score
Which pram is the BEST?
Like the best of the best at the moment? Best rated?
Does any one know?
x x x x x

dont know which is best i bought a huack 3 in 1 its great only £129 inc all acceseries apprently they sent wrong pram so the shop is selling them cheaper other than that we had a graco with last one and that was great but didnt fold down flat hope this helps :)

I'm loving the look of the silver cross 3 in one pram/pushchair/car seat one. Its about £400 but my OH says i can have it as i quit smoking. It folds really small and dead easy to use also looks so comfy for buba, we had a demo on it and i love it x

Quinny buzz is popular ive just bought one very comfy for baby little pricey though selling for £349 in mothercare and the carrycot is £150 but if u shop around online or nursery shops u will find it cheaper i did!

It depends on your needs, ie: are you in and out of a car a lot or do you walk a lot. From personal experience (and ive had a lot of experience with prams/puschairs) my favourites are Silver Cross Linear Freeway and the Bebe Confort Loola. I am in and out of the car a lot and I do sometimes walk, these two met my criteria, as the chassis combined with the car seat made a quick option to pop in and out of the car without disturbing little one, whilst using the main seat/carrycot unit with the chassis if I was having a walk or baby was going to be in the pram for any length of time. Hope this helps. xx

Iv got the quinny speedi but like someone else said it depends on your needs, the best way to find the best pram for you is to go shopping and have a play about with as many as you can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->