Another pregnant one joining!

Tamara

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant, due on the 10th September. I had an early pregnancy scan yesterday (privately) as I had a m/c last year and was beyond nervous about losing this baby too. However everything came back perfect and the doctor had no worrys :happydance: I can't tell you how much that put my mind to rest! I already have a 16 month old son, Noah with my husband so we are looking forward to adding on to our little family!

Anyone else out there around the same time pregnant as me?

hi there - I'm due on 9th so only one day ahead of you.
Congrats!! I had a scan last week (spotting etc) and all was well with heartbeat - though couldn't make much out apart from white blob!
come on the next four weeks! Have you got your 12 week scan date through yet? Four weeks today I'll have had it... :)

Aw congratulations :) Welcome to first tri.

hi there - I'm due on 9th so only one day ahead of you.
Congrats!! I had a scan last week (spotting etc) and all was well with heartbeat - though couldn't make much out apart from white blob!
come on the next four weeks! Have you got your 12 week scan date through yet? Four weeks today I'll have had it... :)

Thats brilliant, congrats on your pregnancy too!!
I have my 12 week scan on the 3rd March. Seems ages away though! Are you planning on finding out the gender?

Hi Tamara,
Congrats
Can i ask where you got your early scan and who with - am thinking of having one too
xx

Mines on the 25th Feb...can't wait.
Re: the gender, well I'd quite like to but OH is adamant he doesn't.... So far I've agreed we'll keep it as a surprise, but who knows what pregnancy hormones will do to my temperance at the 20wk scan ;)
How have you been feeling? I've had sore boobs (and getting bigger :D) and was drinking loads more than usual until recently. Hadn't had any sickness, then started feeling pretty nauseous from this week. Generally starts midday and the thought of food makes it worse. Oh, and my cat throwing up this evening didn't help either! :D

Are you finding out gender?? Whereabouts in London are you? We used to live in Battersea but are in Basingstoke now (moving after baby's born to north of london probably) :) x

Hi Tamara,
Congrats
Can i ask where you got your early scan and who with - am thinking of having one too
xx

One of our local hospitals has a private wing which does the scans so we had it done there. One of my friends however went to baby bond and said they were really good though.

Mines on the 25th Feb...can't wait.
Re: the gender, well I'd quite like to but OH is adamant he doesn't.... So far I've agreed we'll keep it as a surprise, but who knows what pregnancy hormones will do to my temperance at the 20wk scan ;)
How have you been feeling? I've had sore boobs (and getting bigger :D) and was drinking loads more than usual until recently. Hadn't had any sickness, then started feeling pretty nauseous from this week. Generally starts midday and the thought of food makes it worse. Oh, and my cat throwing up this evening didn't help either! :D

Are you finding out gender?? Whereabouts in London are you? We used to live in Battersea but are in Basingstoke now (moving after baby's born to north of london probably) :) x

See we didn't find out with Noah and I don't wanna find out this time but Hubby is like, No I am asking :wacko: Husbands can be annoying!
You know I have actually been feeling okay. The only thing I have been getting is appetite swings, one minute I am not wanting any food and the next I am eating the kitchen! I had the same thing with Noah though and I didn't have any morning sickness either so I am hoping it is the same. We live in west London, not too far from Chiswick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->