• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Another PurpleDahlia update!

K

Katieeeee

PurpleDahlia has just text me to say thankyou to all of you for your support in her thread and to update unless Kirsten or Kat have already (which looks like you have! :D)

Looks like things are finally happening for the poor lady! Lets hope beautiful Ava is here with us REALLY soon :happydance:

Faingers crossed she wont have too much longer xx

fingers are crossed for her. come on baby!!!! x

She's still in the ante natal ward on the diamorphine at 3cms and cervix is still too thick. I don't know how long they're expecting her to put up with this for? :(

:( It sucks hun... but they normally expect you to put up with until your baby is born, unless she gets exhausted (like too weak to move) and then they will probably do a section.

Best of luck to her
really hope starts to go superquick soon
and baby arrives safe n sound..
best of luck Babe xx

PurpleDahlia has just text me to say thankyou to all of you for your support in her thread and to update unless Kirsten or Kat have already (which looks like you have! :D)

Looks like things are finally happening for the poor lady! Lets hope beautiful Ava is here with us REALLY soon :happydance:

I hope all goes well for her.

P.s. i love youre avatar picture thingie! really lovely - is someone a photographer in your fmaily?

I hope all goes well for her.

P.s. i love youre avatar picture thingie! really lovely - is someone a photographer in your fmaily?

Haha thankyou! No, my best friend who was also my birthing partner just has a bloody expensive camera, one of those proper la-de-da professional ones! Couldn't believe it when she sent me the photos, they're amazing!

She's eating some chicken dinner thing right now and says the sickness is coming back and that she's scared of contractions :( poor lassie. Will keep you all updated as soon as I hear more! :) xx

sending lots of positive labour vibes!!! hope there is some news soon, poor thing, I bet shes worn out x

bless her. fingers crossed Ava is here soon

Poor girl, she seems to have been in labour for days! Hope things happen for you soon Purple x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"