Another pushchair question...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by sparkswillfly, Apr 21, 2009.

1. When do you go from pram to pushchair? She gets bored staring at nothing in the pram... but I think shes too dinky for the pushchair.:shrug:

2. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we went over at 6months honey, but its a personal choice, i no what you mean, they do seem to get bored laying down, maddi loves her play arch thing that goes over the pushchair, and i always put it over the pram to keep her entertained x

3. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

we had to change harry a while ago but only because he grew out of the pram bit (silver cross 3d) as it was really small x

4. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

I wanted her back flat for as long as possible while it's so soft and still forming. I changed her at about 4 and a half months when she was really taking notice. In the mean time I got some pram toys to look at. IMO 2 months is a shade too soon but obviously it's totally your call! x

5. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

My pliko was a forward and rear facing one. I changed it to forward facing when she was about 4 months-ish. She now has just a little stroller buggy

6. xXDonnaXx

xXDonnaXx Well-Known Member

I changed her seat at 3 months old.

She is still facing me yet, I haven't faced her forward. But she loves it. :D

Just do it when you're ready.

I did it because she'd scream when I put her in it. She hated being on her back. And she'd rather be sat up looking around. So I changed her and she much prefers it. :)

7. I think Im going to use my baby carrier more often she likes to peek out the side and watch the world go by...

8. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

Oh yeah good idea. Get her in it while she's still light enough!! :D