another question about gallbladder?

rachael22

Reaction score
hiys ladies i wentto A&E twice last week thinking i was having a heart attack last friday i was up 6 hours in agonising pain! i couldnt lie flat i couldnt breathe in deepley or couldnt even move to be honest, so after 6 hours of pain i said enoughs enough, so mu OH took me to the hospital where they hooked me up to an ECG all came bacl fine thankgod! ive been having theses aches and attacks since mid dec, LO was 10 weeks old when i had the first attack, doctors keep thinking its stomach ulcers and the doc down the hospital was quite suprised i had been taking 40 mg of omerprazole and i was having this pain! ive had an ultrasound on my upper stomach organs and they found a polyp in my gallbladder so im waiting to see a surgeon and to have a camera test done, i also had bloods done at the hospital liver,kidney and blood count all came back fine! so my question is can liver function come back normal even though there might be a gallbladder problem, i had a bowel movement after the attack and it was a greeny yellow colour also my stools are lighter than normal recently. all pains come from gallbladder area around my right rib cage! thanks for reading leadies and please reply im going out of my mind im so sure its not ulcers Xx

I'm not sure if liver results can come back normal if theres a problem wit the gallbladder, I had mine out last week and my liver ALT results were sky high.
Sorry I can't be much help.
before gallstones were diagnosed they thought I had ulcers and they put me on omeprazole, Keep pestering them go to the doctors as often as you need to they will eventually get the message. It could be that you have crystals in your gallbladder instead of stones or your gallbladders enlarged or inflamed.

Just keep pestering the doctors go to A and E when ever you have thee attacks

Hope it gest sorted soon xx

thanx 4 your reply, im glad you hav finally had yours out,it was makin your life hell bless you! how did it go? how u feeling now? was u scard avin the op? i wud b scard i wouldnt wake up how long was u asleep 4? X

It went well am suffering now though I didn't expect it to hurt this much after, I was terrified about having the op but I was only asleep for 25 minutes, and only an overight stay in hospital, just can't wait to get back to normal and start enoying food again without having to worry about getting an attack

Really hope you get yours sorted soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"