Another question about pregnancy tests.

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Ive been googling this but I cant find the answer. I know this is the gallery and Im not putting pictures up (my clear bfns! LOL) But you girlies always seem to know the answers about tests in here.

My question is about strength;

How strong is the internet cheapies in comparison to the First Response or Clear Blue?

Thank you. x

IC are around 20miu
i think the 1st response is 10 miu
digi tests are around 50 miu

hope that helps

Thank you. But what is an IC? And does that mean that the First Response is moe sensative than the internet cheapies?

IC -internet cheapie, yes FR(first response) are more sensitive- thats what ive heard ive never used a FR

IC - Totally crap for me!
First response - Brillant 11dpo
Clearblue digi - 11/12dpo - Crap!
Asda - Brilliant

Did the IC's just show negatives then? I want to get a sainsburys one, or a 1st response really.

So expensive though!

My ic was so light I thought it must have been an evap - so light I thought it was negative!
The same day I had + on 2 different kinds of digi's (which are supposed to be 50 right?!) and got better lines on first response and walmart equate. I had no issue with ic opk's but myself wouldnt use the hpt ic's again.

You can get internet cheapies that detect 10mui or 25mui.

I have been looking at different brands and not all of them state their sensitivity on the box or even in the instructions inside (e.g. Boots says nothing anywhere), bit rubbish!

Have had probs with Clear Blue in past.

internet cheapies can look the same but some are fantastically sensitive, and others are pathetic. i happened to have some pathetic ones this time around - which i assumed were the same as the really sensitive ones i had before - but they didn't pick up my BFP until something like a week after i got a positive on a digi. tsk! FRER are the best, all the way, just a little pricey to get addicted to!

IC are around 20miu
i think the 1st response is 10 miu
digi tests are around 50 miu

hope that helps

that helped me! i knew this important fact at one time long ago, but it slipped my mind yesterday, when i was getting negatives on "cheapie" tests after a positive on the clear blue digital hpt. i had 1 clear blue digital left. i talked myself out of waiting 'til tomorrow to test it and i got :bfp::happydance::cloud9: as i go to bed tonight. :sleep:

thx everyone! hugs to you all.
:hug:

thank you so much for the info!
thanks everyone!

officially thanking everyone.....newbie to this forum...

found this thread sooo helpful! tested with IC this morning, was desperate to poas lol! was a negative but am only 7dpo!
off to by my First responses reading for testing on 12dpo!
hugs to all and baby dust for those waiting for our BFP's! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->