Another Question Girls!

Jojosmommy8

Reaction score
Gah! What would I do with out you guys?! :)
Anywho T.M.I - but
I have been having "runs" for the past couple days and I don't know why! Everything I eat is out of me by the end of the night or early morning!
I know I am going to get "yelled" at thursday when the doc weighs me, bc I have to be loosing weight!
But I was wondering- could this be from the baby smooshing my insides and just pushing everything out? :shrug:
I haven't ate or drank anything different. If anything I have ate a little more then I was before because my hunger attacked me! Lol
I cannot for the life of me remember when this happened with my son or when/if it stopped! I know I had it during the summer (I was like 3/4) months and I thought it was from eating too much McDonalds & cook out food!

You might just have a tummy bug =], seems like there are a few going around atm i had an awful one about 6 weeks ago. I was on the loo and vomiting at the same time! i thought i was going to die lol, have you tried the brat diet? bananas, rice, apple sauce and toast? and try sticking to clear liquids like water and apple juice ^^. I did that and it helped loads lol, hope you feel better soon hun! xoxo

See I thought that I might have a bug too, but I feel fine. & when I go to the bath room its not one of those "oh gosh, if I don't go right now, I am going to poop my self thing" Lol
I go normally... like I have to "make myself" go type thing.
I am just worried with the heat I am not going to notice myself getting dehydrated- I am drinking constantly. Or that lossing weight will hurt the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->