Another question on Robitussin

Anais

Reaction score
There's quite a few on the market where I live....

*Dry cough forte
*Chesty cough forte
*Cough & chest congestion
*Chesty cough
*Chesty cough & nasal congestion
*Chesty cough

Which one are we supposed to take to improve cervical mucus?

Doesn't matter as long as the only active ingredient is guafesnin.

They all taste crap, take your pick

I have a bottle with Guaifenesin and MENTHOL. Do you think is it good? Could Menthol affects ?

Hmmm well my babymaking bible says that guafesninshould be the only active ingredient, so I am thinking that you should buy another bottle.

It doesn't have to be the Robitussin brand, I got Asda's own make for about £1, and it only has guafesnin.

It claims to be cherry flavoured but to me it tastes more like vomit :sick:

Hmmm well my babymaking bible says that guafesninshould be the only active ingredient, so I am thinking that you should buy another bottle.

It doesn't have to be the Robitussin brand, I got Asda's own make for about £1, and it only has guafesnin.

It claims to be cherry flavoured but to me it tastes more like vomit :sick:

thank you
Mine is flavoured like cherry as well:growlmad:
In my mind menthol is not bad at all :dohh:

It might be okay, I'm just concerned in case it erm, dries you up...?

It seems there isn't a product where I come from that contains only Guaiphensin so I ended up buying Chesty Cough Forte which contains 200mg Guaiphensin and 8mg Bromhexine Hydrochloride.

Guaiphensin increases the natural flow of secretions and Bromhexine liquefies and helps break down the secretions.

I also bought some Evening Primrose Oil and noticed my discharge was a lot runnier than usual yesterday which was cycle day 10. Not sure which one has done this though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->