Another slings thread *sorry*

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Do you think i'm too late for a sling with my LO being nearly 1? I'd really like one now and i was always too scared when she was younger. Which one would be best? I really love the fabrics of the mei tai! Whats the difference between them all there seem to be a lot of different makes? I'm not sure if i can justify £50 on something i'm not even sure how much i'm gonna use though :blush: :shrug:

youre not too late at all!

i suggest a meitai babyhawk/toddlerhawk!

Good thread hun :D Defo not too late!

I've actually been meaning to ask about the Baby Hawk...how do you girls find it on your back/shoulders compared to a Moby? My Moby is soooo comfy...doesn't hurt at all with Deri's weight...how do they compare?

x

so this probably seems a dumb question but is mei tai the style and babyhawk the make? Just i see loads of mei tai ones like silly slings etc

Yep Mei tai is the style.

Do you have a sling meet near you? I go to one once a month and i get to try out loads of different slings/wraps/mei tais etc. I started off with a moby wrap and then we moved onto a connecta (soft structured carrier) and i've just ordered a ring sling today after borrowing one to try. I love baby wearing but i'm not a sling a holic so just have the basics.
I was going to get a Mei Tai but decided on the connecta as its easy to clip on, plus my OH will use it as it has buckles (its more manly apparently!!)

Also my local toy library loans slings for a couple a pounds.

A sling meet? I doubt it we have sod all here lol but how would i find out?

put sling meet in google then you can search in your area. Our sling meet was at our childrens centre but now its in someones house!!

Oooo...that sounds interesting! I might look up to see if there is a sling meet in my area :D

Let us know if you buy a Baby Hawk hun!!! :thumbup:

xxx

omg i actually have a meet near me!!! That's like amazing. We never have anything good! It has a 'sling library'. Only down side is it's 9am but i'm gonna make an effort to go one week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->